return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Ferry Corsten @ Aria + Global Shawarma Gathering
View this Thread in Original format
fastmp3
Global Shawarma Gathering : we were approximatively 20 people and guess who showed up of course : FEEEEEEEEEEERRY himself :D

Ferry @ Aria : :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

more details to come later , all i can tell you is that it was a lot of people's "best night of my life" , time to rest now :)

many many thanks to all the people i met yesterday , you my night ;)
djlemeir
im so in jealous.... shawarma+ferry+trance!!
SpoutnicK
Fisrt time i post for a review cause i defenitly have to say something.

Best night with Ferry. Best night at ARIA. Best night in my life.
Evrything was great and especily Ferry.
Great set great music, great volume.
I never take a watch with me at ARIA cause i hate looking at the time evey five minutes. And this night the first time i asked ZIng about time he said : 8:30. So you can immagine how much i had fun.
Thanx Mazen, thanx Taha and Malek, Sputnik and Bi2o and all the TA.
Thanx Biggy for letting me stand on the bar and the big thanx goes to FERRY

Nice to meet the TA at the gathering and hope to see you soon.

Bed is calling. Buhbye
alec
ferry was great. Great sport, a little bit too much to drink but tis all good. It kinda showed a little in his mixing skillz but his track selection (except chicane twice) was amazing
Sleep now.
morsy
Glad u guys had fun
sorry Taha i couldnt go to the shawerma gathering as i had promissed coz i was home trying to finish up with some paper
i had to finish it ...always late with my in papers:D :tongue3
Biggy
Amazing!!!

Ferry was all over the place!
He played every style of music, breaks, trance,house, techno!

The crowd at Aria last night was fantastic, one of the best crowd if it was not the best I have seen at Aria.
When Ferry played Punk, he just stopped the music and all the was singing. Lots of energy in the place. Yaz & Preach played amamzing again.

Ferry rock!!!
j@y
im glad you guys had a great night

damn it seems i missed something big :whip: :whip:

can anyone start a tracklist?
alec
Ok the night started out great. Ferry met us at Amir around 1 in the morning and stuck around for 40 minutes talking and discussing with us. He truly is the nicest dj in the industry, bar none! I gave him a demo tape and he said he listens to all his demos so very cool. He had a friend Mike from his label there aswell, another dj apparently, although I've never heard him or his style. Then most of us went to some coffee place where Malek, peer pressured us into drinking double expressos light! Damn, I'd only drunk about 4 cups of coffee in my life beforehand. Sick, disgusting stuff. Anyways, we all made it into Aria with little problem. Yaz had a great set, and I have to thank him for playing my request for sharpside - space cruising! THe crowd went nuts. Ferry went on shortly after 4 and started out proggy but soon went into full blown Trance.

For all amateurs out there, reason 1) for not djing while drunk, you may accidentally bump knobs you don't mean to and then not realise what's happening when the volume dies! haha Ferry couldn't figure out for the life of him what had happened.
reason2) while a cd is playing don't pull it out in mid song, oh man Ferry was soo drunk he didn't realise the song was playing when he pulled it out, apparently the next cd wasn't going in, lodged against the other cd playing inside so he pressed ejecct unknowingly!
reason3)his mixing was little off, but not too bad.
reason4) you forget which tracks you've played. He played autumn tactics twice!

Despite these four funny things the night was unbeleivable. His track selection blew mine and everyone elses mind too. When he dropped third earth I almost died. He finished with solid globe - north pole and then played one more encore (I've no clue what?)

Anyways, the interview I did with him was great and I'll post in on my show first and then tranceaddict. Thanks to Zing and JF for holding my ticket and letting me do the interview there!
Biggy
All these bad reasons seems funny to me!
It was actully cool to see Ferry partying like crazy and he was so into it, just too crazy!

I mean these errors were more funny than anything else I think.

ahahah Ferry is tha man!
ZinG
Alec va te faire foutre:stongue:

Ortemy
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy
It was actully cool to see Ferry partying like crazy and he was so into it, just too crazy!

ahahah Ferry is tha man!

HA HA HA:)
Well, I agree, it's not like he did not beat match or something. Also when the sound went off the whole crowd started cheering "Fery, Ferry!", that was ing awesome.
At Shawerma meeting I asked Ferry to play "Punk" if he would feel like spinnig classics. And when he just started playing it in the club I almost died! Holy , that was just ing awwwweeesome!
Anyways, that was one of the best nights ever, definately among PVD in New York and Tiesto @ Warehouse (2001, Toronto):eyes: :eyes: :eyes: . Thanks to Ferry, and all the crew who made it possible, thanks to Zing and Alec for bringing him to us before the event!
I am still recovering :whip:
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy

It sure was... even when he cuted off the sound during Rococco... most of the people were still dancing and shouthing and claping there hands... the groove was still alive...

also for me it was the best night ever...
meeting him at Amir... was such an experience.
it was a nice crowd that night..
have you seen those 2 girls on the dance floor ? one that was dancing like a "i don'T know how to describ it" and the other one that was tripping on her lightsticks... lol see was rubbing herself on everyone... it was so funny... we had room to dance and Ferry made a awesome track selection.
thanks Biggy for bringing him back again...
thanks everyone ... we had a blast !
thanks to Malek for bringing me back home :happy2:

it was a night to remember
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement