return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
who visits?
View this Thread in Original format
j_spot
I was just reading a post by Swamper, and he says that DJ Quicksilver visits this site...Anybody know of any(if any) big names that visit us?

guess the list starts with the one we know.

1)Dj Quicksilver
FASTDJMP3
There are surely a lot of DJ's/Producers visiting us daily , but i think they want to stay anonymous :P
SteveTranz4ever
Well if there are any big names visiting this site i think itīs really cool. If Dj Quicksilver is visiting this site, I gotta thank him once again for my signed CD, Quicksilver that came out ī97. I have had the thought that maybe some big DJs had visite this site. If they were I bet DJ Jean wouldnīt like this forum very much anyway, he have got some crap here. Even though I think heīs pretty good, have you guys heard DJ Networks 8 mixed by Jeanit is really great in opinion, ok now I donīt know what heīs like live.

c-ya
Dj Lex
quote:
Originally posted by SteveTranz4ever
Well if there are any big names visiting this site i think itīs really cool. If Dj Quicksilver is visiting this site, I gotta thank him once again for my signed CD, Quicksilver that came out ī97. I have had the thought that maybe some big DJs had visite this site. If they were I bet DJ Jean wouldnīt like this site or the forum very much anyway, he have got some crap here. Even though I think heīs pretty good, have you guys heard DJ Networks 8 mixed by Jeanit is really great in opinion, ok now I donīt know what heīs like live.

c-ya

Hey Steve

And do we know what the nick of Dj Quicksilver is or is he just Dj quicksilver??

Laterzzzz
Blik
DJ Fuzion visits this site too

1) DJ Quicksilver
2) DJ Fuzion
Dj Lex
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
DJ Fuzion visits this site too

1) DJ Quicksilver
2) DJ Fuzion

How do you know that?
SteveTranz4ever
I dunno what Quicksilver might have asa nick but it would be fun to know , then it would be cool to check out what he had writen before.

I dunno who Dj Fuzion is, I have only seen some posts b him thats all.

By the way Dj Lex, Iīm finaly online on MSN now he he he . finaly huh?

c-ya
infinity
whoz Dj fuzion?
didn't he post a mix up on here?
Dj Lex
Yes DJ Fuzion - Metamorphosis (05-10-01)
But I don't know any of his stuff either
Blik
I also saw that DJ Jean signed up a couple of days ago:D

Blik
I also saw that DJ Jean signed up a couple of days ago:D

**flame mode on**
Blik
woops 2 times posted the same thing:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement