return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Save the frogs
View this Thread in Original format
jploveparade
Dear UKTA,

As you all know the number of frogs on mainland Europe is at an alltime low.
Due to traffic, polution and other reasons (...) Kermit and friends are almost extinct.

The UK government recently finished a tunnel to help the poor animals escape the horror they face each and every day. This might not be enough!

Amnesty International and Greenpeace therefore joined forces and started an organization that will take care of the well-being of these lovely green animals.

I hope you like to support them by putting the "save the frogs" banner at your signature!

Respect

Save the Frog Foundation (London/Amsterdam)
Technaut
:stongue: u have gone and done it now, get the dutchies onside man !!

:tongue2
webandyscott
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade
Dear UKTA,

As you all know the number of frogs on mainland Europe is at an alltime low.
Due to traffic, polution and other reasons (...) Kermit and friends are almost extinct.

The UK government recently finished a tunnel to help the poor animals escape the horror they face each and every day. This might not be enough!

Amnesty International and Greenpeace therefore joined forces and started an organization that will take care of the well-being of these lovely green animals.

I hope you like to support them by putting the "save the frogs" banner at your signature!

Respect

Save the Frog Foundation (London/Amsterdam)

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
ferrycorstenfan
Done, You have my support, These frogs are much nicer than the french ppl we name after them, maybe we should call them garlics instead :D
Nightflowers
do you find some friends jp?? :stongue:
jploveparade
^^^^ My friend
Lytchix
quote:
Originally posted by Nightflowers

:stongue: :stongue:
webandyscott
quote:
Originally posted by Nightflowers

Hey, jp, you can go here :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Lytchix
quote:
Originally posted by webandyscott
Hey, jp, you can go here :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

jploveparade

Nightflowers
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade

eh give us some good DJs and we'll liberate the frogs
(le champomy d'abord !!! :stongue: ) :clown:
Shito
JP's looking for some support there coz he's not able to react himself and alone after our lil funny story! ;)
As he knows we've not always had the best friendship with some people there, he hopes someone there will be OK to join him in his lonely quest! ;)
Bad luck: since the little english trip into our forum and the little pics we offered them, the war is over! ;)

EDIT: MDR Nightflowers! ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement