return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
My FTP Server (tons of tunez)
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
Hey everyone check out my trance FTP. I have hundreds of really good trance tunez and a place to upload some of ur favourite tunez to share with others. This contains most of my trance and a few of my livesets (due to lack of spcae i do not have all of my music on my hard drive) It is up for most of the day and if u downlaod some music and u see that a theres a sweet song missing just upload to the uploads section, enjoy : )
ftp://trance:trance@24.156.244.221:21/
FASTDJMP3
Thank you very much for sharing your songs with us :)
Blik
many probs for sharing your ftp with us
Blue.
no problem :) just so everyone knows i have a limit so only a certain # of ppl can go on at a time but if u cant get on dont worry just try again later
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by robert_sebanc
Hey everyone check out my trance FTP. I have hundreds of really good trance tunez and a place to upload some of ur favourite tunez to share with others. This contains most of my trance and a few of my livesets (due to lack of spcae i do not have all of my music on my hard drive) It is up for most of the day and if u downlaod some music and u see that a theres a sweet song missing just upload to the uploads section, enjoy : )
ftp://trance:trance@24.156.244.221:21/

Cool deal bro...and be sure to check mine out @ ftp.maxcarnage.com
User: Tranceaddict
Pass: addicted
I'll leave it up all weekend, T1 with 10 user limit and 30gig Mp3s all online! ...enjoy
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by totalcarnage

Cool deal bro...and be sure to check mine out @ ftp.maxcarnage.com
User: Tranceaddict
Pass: addicted
I'll leave it up all weekend, T1 with 10 user limit and 30gig Mp3s all online! ...enjoy

Thank you so much man it rocks !!!!
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3

Thank you so much man it rocks !!!!

Thought you'd like it! :)
FASTDJMP3
OF COURSE I DO !!!!
I'm the one who's taking Prodigy's dirtchamber sessions :) and it's fast 55kb/sec :D
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
OF COURSE I DO !!!!
I'm the one who's taking Prodigy's dirtchamber sessions :) and it's fast 55kb/sec :D

haha...I see you..:) Take What you can, since napster filerters out everything I have.
FASTDJMP3
Thank you so much once again bro

totalcarnage
Just remember my logon IS case sensative. Enjoy.
infinity
whoa.. both u guys
got so many mp3s
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement