return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Review : Malek's Birthday Party + Umek & Valentino @ Aria
View this Thread in Original format
fastmp3
first of all :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALEK

oh boy we had so much fun at malek's birthday party , the alcohol was running down like rain , and the party was mad at La Boom :D God bless cheesy trance and hip hop "go malek ish'o b'day , we gonna party like ish'o b'day" :D

right after the bday party , we had a stop at Amir , and one of the shawarma boys was asking me "where's the rest of the crew ?" i told him not to worry cuz we're coming soon in april :D i think it's now a tradition to have something to eat @ Amir before heading to Aria :p

after food it was time for ARIA we were all hyped up and had a great time listening to Umek & Valentino , IMO Umek played one of the best techno sets i heard in my life , unfortunately he didn't play D-Clash as i asked him earlier but it was still wonderful :)

BTW NEWS FLASH : Milanster showed up finally :toothless and as i'm writing he's still there enjoying himself , the bitch :p

many thanks to all who came tonight , we had a great time (can't tell you more haha) , specially with malek , morsy and his buddies (thanks for the VIP again) , ZinG (HAHAHA) , milanster , and malek's buddies also :)

time for a good shower and some sleep :cool:
milanster
first of all, happy bday malek! ;)

2nd of all, malek, mazen, and taha u are big fkin idiots!!!!!!
u left when valentino started...
taha u think umek's set was the best ever?

my god valentino played the most incredible techno set i've EVER HEARD!! fully energitic from the beginning till the end! omg...THE BESSSSSST!!
he spins like crazy...there was a time where he switched between 6 different tracks in less than 5 min!

umek's set was really good, hez got some GOOD SKILLS!

eh what else....valentino is such a nice guy...he was very friendly and welcoming, unlike umek! (somehow)

u guyz shouldve seen zing...malek was drunk, but zing was COMPLETELY WASTED, my god that was so funny, never seen zing like that before...

finally it was nice to meet morsy, and thx for the great nite guyz :)
DJ Charlie
Sounds like you had fun ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
TechnoFreak
Happy B-Day Malek... Sorry I couldn't come... next time i see you, at aria or where ever, we're gonna make up for it...

I havent been partying in a while, i guess winter is not my favourite time of the year, but i will catch up to you guys for sure soon (Mauro)
:)
morsy
:clown: that was a night to remember the whole night consisted of malek walking with a bottle and shouting , zing compliaining that the booz was diluted with water (and he's the one that got drunk the fastest hehehe) me runnin every where and not understanding whats happening and taha hahaha whenever he felt that someone didndt belong in the vip section we would step up and do the bouncers job by standing between the ropes.
:happy2: and the whole gang was having fun with a few funny bad trips hehehe
then Amir ,god bless zing , milanster showed up and got bitched slaped becoz of his barcelona t-shirt.nice meating u by the way dude hehehe
it was all great fun partying with u guys ill try to see u tonight if i get some sleep coz i didnt sleep yet i have to drive someone to the airport too:crazy:
cheers to u all, MALEK TAHA ZING U GUYS ARE NUMBAAA ONE
milanster gets a little trophy for showing up...
ZinG

Happy bday Malek!
j@y
happy birthday mofo
hope you had a great time
at both place :p
rongerabbit
HAPPY B-DAY MALEK.

DRUNKEN B-DAY THAT IS. :p

Hope you had fun ! Can't wait to see your story of last nite !:D
misiek
happy B day malek :)

btw. when can I expect pictures of this party; and was anything recorded?
ahlamalek
hahahaha why is their a review for??? This should stay secret!!! At least I didn't bring a cam for more incriminating proofs :D

man I was ing drunk and still heavy headed now... everyone was kind of drunk at one moment or the other!! haahaha

one last thing, if people are gonna pay the tab together, collect first then get drunk!! not the other way around hahahaha

at Aria, I liked UMEK set alot, he really was banging it, but my head was so heavy and I was so tired, and this blond girl was playing with my head the b****, she got me all horny and ..... agh the joys of falling drunk :D

I still had a huge bottle of smirnoff vodka in my bag but no one wanted to touch it, we were all wasted!!

hehehe funny night :D

fastmp3
mouahahahahaha i'll never forget this night and thank God there was no camera for evidence :D

malek we gotta finish that bottle TONIGHT :toothless
ahlamalek
man you wanna kill me or what!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement