return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
subaru wrx
View this Thread in Original format
a-aplz

mmmmmmmmm thats my car :D
bassaholix
LOL unless your name is Burns or Reid you might as well keep on dreaming!
imprt2nr
quote:
Originally posted by bassaholix

hahahaha, good stuff. subura wrx's are badass though!!!
Orbax
i love these cars, my brother has just started modding his, and the combo cold air intake and blow off valve make it soooo fun to drive. The sucking through the filter and the pshhhhhhh as the BOV goes, heaven! these cars are sweeticle. Cept my focus is gonna rock his ass when my supercharger gets here mauahahaha
DJDigDug
You can have your WRX gimme my skyline, 2 weeks ago i went to LA import xtreme showdown and got to see/ touch/ stroke/ carress/ and drool all over the blue BF goodrich sponsored skyline that is in all the magazines. MMMMM i met Ray, the guy who suped that baby up, i left my smudge on the carbon fiber spoiler from touching it lol, i saw the windex for the windshield sprayers. I saw the sweet strut bar, the logos on the side, NISMO greddy Rays enginering Sparko and BF GoodRich, i even made Ray laugh WOOT, damn his son to hell who gets that beautiful car. MMMMMMmmm i love those things. That thing on a free way will eat your lil WRX like a mc donalds hashbrown in a fat mans hand. Jolz (not that WRXs are bad or ne thing they kick ass too)
bassaholix
This baby must be super new.. look inside the wheel arches, this car has never been driven on the road, let alone a dusty rally track.. lol

Nothing.. and i mean nothing is better than an R-32 TWIN-TURBO NISSAN SKYLINE.. MUHAHAHA.. can anyone say 9 second car????

MUHAHAHA...
a-aplz
As much as I like the WRX...this is better:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Coustom Upgrades:

Integrated Communications System One of a Kind Orange Kandy Paint Xenon Lights
- CDMA & GSM Phone Black & Orange Interior Carbon Fiber Kick Plates & Doorpulls
- 3 way Intercom with Headsets World Wide Navigation System Front & Rear Radar Detector
- 2 way Radio Wide Screen Video Monitor Custom Matched Luggage
- Noise Canceling Headsets 100GB MP3 System (20K+ songs) Color Matched Engine
Removable F1 Steering Wheel Upgraded A/C Wide view racing mirrors
Matching Orange Tool Chest Oversized Radiator & Fans Front & Rear Radar Detector

:crazy: :crazy: Fully US street legal 1995 McLaren F1
XxremedyxX
Real nice car. I might consider buying one when i sell my RX-7. My friend used to have one until one nite he was on the highway and someone was fixing to hit him so he swerved and lost control then his car went into flames. Him and all the passengers made it out without a scratch.
a-aplz
Mmm McLaren F1 owns all.
TranceGeek
i'm pretty sure my next car will be the wrx... i loved the old impreza and the wrx is even better...

mmmmm

biznology
quote:
Originally posted by bassaholix

they drive for peugeot now|
jploveparade
Dear mr. a-aplz,

The Subaru Impreza WRC you showed is an old car. The road version is called WRX-STI MY02.

This year, the MY03 was released. Watch the different headlights and spoiler (WRC)

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement