return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

PARTY! JUDGE JULES in Columbus APRIL 5
View this Thread in Original format
djarecebo
April 5th
The Music Factory, Columbus, Ohio
$15 presale
www.mfcolumbus.com

I know many many of you guys hate on the Judge, but he happens to be my best friend's favorite DJ. I know I will be there with some detroit TAs. This is at the same venue that PVD was at last month and it was probably the best show i have ever seen. I just wish we had a meetup there. If any of you guys are plannin on goin let me know! I saw on their website that they are allowing private parties, so if I find enough people to go I might try to start one.
Veldrid
I am planning on attending
fathomless1
yes i am planning on attending, with a few of my friends. How did i not know about this? I just found out last night at a club. I must go!
djarecebo
wow...
i cant remember some of the he played...
just remembered a few like umek-gatex
highlight of the night was him mixing 3 fingers-frozen february into Paul Johnson-Get Get Down (crowd went WILD)
for the encore he played born slippy

anyone else there?
djmorph
I attended. It was amazing. I already posted on this matter in the Music discusion area. (i messed up n didn't use the search button) http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...928#post1334928

That was such a bad ass show.

The highlights I felt were the following:
6. playing Plummett-Damaged <--- what a great song live-- crowd loved it
5. Tomcraft/Bond-Lonliness <-- almost had an accident in my pants
4. Playing the Martind Luther King speech over that one song< --- who thinks of like that? he's such a creative bastard
3. Brainbug-nightmare <--- throwing the climax part back twice n then letting the crowd go nutz
2. Benny B- satisfaction <--- I had to listen to this from the bathroom-- otherwise the dance floor woulda had a pile of on the floor
1. the whole show

JJ's is the best dj in the world at this moment.

I had to leave early b/c my ride had to be @ some party so I didn't get to hear Born slippy, i woulda loved to here that one.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement