return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
New Avatar..do you like?---->>>
View this Thread in Original format
Utopia1278
i just got my new avatar, please give me honest feedback! thanks

u t o p i a
-=WVG=-
Yeah, that looks nice !
Who made that one? you?
Lynx
yeah that's a hype new avatar m8!! i love how the fire turns into your name. that's really cool. :) great job on that man!
FASTDJMP3
Nice one , i noticed that u r a fire addict
Utopia1278
my soon to be status is going to be "pyro trancin" hehe..im really not into fire like all of u think i am!
Weapon X
The creation of that avatar requires a little to no skill at all, I don't know why you guys are hyped up at that 5 second piece of art work. You can easily do that using a program called Ulead Cool 3d.
JdDark
quote:
Originally posted by Weapon X
The creation of that avatar requires a little to no skill at all, I don't know why you guys are hyped up at that 5 second piece of art work. You can easily do that using a program called Ulead Cool 3d.

THEN MAKE ONE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

utopia I like it:D :D
Blik
quote:

so........ does that matter, my avatar took no work at all, just had to make it smaller, which other peeps did for me. Because it doesn't cost a lot of work the avatar can't be good.......????

I like your avatar Utopia
FASTDJMP3
quote:

True look i made those 3 in 5 minutes :

Utopia1278
quote:

and this is coming from a guy with a stupid nick name, 25 posts, no avatar, and no sig! You probably have no idea what this website is really about or the music for that matter! If I was bragging about my photoshop skills and comparing it to yours, then you could comment! I asked for opinions on the avatar, not my skills! Lynx could school everyone in here, but does he make negative comments? no! so go check yourself first, get a sig, an avatar, and a new nick, and stay the hell out of ta ass bag!

JdDark
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3

True look i made those 3 in 5 minutes :

don't say you're gonna keep them??
cuz I think it's too big and a lot of peepz will have trouble with it
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by Utopia1278

and this is coming from a guy with a stupid nick name, 25 posts, no avatar, and no sig! You probably have no idea what this website is really about or the music for that matter! If I was bragging about my photoshop skills and comparing it to yours, then you could comment! I asked for opinions on the avatar, not my skills! Lynx could school everyone in here, but does he make negative comments? no! so go check yourself first, get a sig, an avatar, and a new nick, and stay the hell out of ta ass bag!

LoL, nice avatar Utopia.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement