return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
what's your fav. cd burning software?
View this Thread in Original format
Werewolf
(mine is roxio 5.2 basic...)
BTG
nero.

it came with my burner.

too lazy to worry about another one.
DCaff
every burner iv got had ty programs with it and evrytime i always change it to nero. seems to work the best.
Muff2K
nero, best one out there
Warez Guy
Nero is the best and eaisest, no useless crap on it that you don't need like that eazy cd creator .
yujie__
nero 5.5.10.20. they just cant seem to get to 5.6.0.0 or something :rolleyes: . i dl every version since i dont know when. there is no alt to nero
BTG
i can't get cuesheets to work though :/
k.k.d.
On Windows I use Nero and CDRWIN, on Mac I use Toast, and on Linux I once used Roaster....

The best?? Toast seamed to have more features of all PC versions, but didn't support overburn (boohoo)... Hence I'll vote for Nero (prolly cause I use it the most of the gang).. ;)
BeatFreak
Nero! Doesn't up, works every time.
twilight
nero for everything except disc-at-once audio cds. i dunno why but i get an error everytime i try to burn a cd like that in nero. so i simply burn them with winoncd:)

GrimReaper
quote:
Originally posted by twilight
nero for everything except disc-at-once audio cds. i dunno why but i get an error everytime i try to burn a cd like that in nero. so i simply burn them with winoncd:)

I've used disc-at-once with Nero for years.. works like a charm for me. Ur prob might be the burner or settings or somethn.. dunno.
Werewolf
quote:
Originally posted by Warez Guy
Nero is the best and eaisest, no useless crap on it that you don't need like that eazy cd creator .

well, u don't have to install them... I only install the burning software, not the video&audio editing softwares...

looks like everyone likes nero :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement