return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Kill NTL!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Yevat
I AM TYPING IN CAPS TO SHOW MY ANGER TWARDS NTL!!!! NTL IS MY ING TY ISP.. AND GOD I HATE UM!! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST UP I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY ESTABLISH IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN CIVILISATION!!!! I WANT TO SHOOT THE LOT OF UM!!!! EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH GOES ALL TO HELL!!! THEY MY COMPUTER UP THEN SAY " UH...UM... DUNNO WHATS WRONG WITH IT" AND THEN THEY HANG UP! AND THEN U HAVE GLORIOUS ING DIALUP SCREEN GIVING U ERRORS THAT MAKE NO BLOODY IN SENSE!!! AND U GET MYSTERIOUS CONNECTIONS WHERE U CONNECT AND ALL U GET IS INFORMATION BEING POURED IN, BUT NOTHING WILL LOAD!! NOTHING WILL LOG IN!!! NOTHING!!! SO WHAT THE AM I RECIEVING!?!?!?... GOD DAMN COMPANY!!!!! I KNOW A FEW OF U OUT THERE HAVE THEM AS URE ISP, TV, OR SOME ING PIECE OF !!! SO IF U DO, PLEASE WRITE DOWN THE PROBLEMS U HAVE WITH THEM (AND I KNOW U HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM...EVVVVERYONE DOES!!!!!!!) IT TOOK ME 3 IN TIMES TO LOAD THIS PAGE!!!! BOLLOX!!!!! AS FAR AS I AM CONCEREND, THAT IN NTL CAN JUST SHOVE IT ALL UP THEIR ASS AND TWIRL!!!!
trancenation
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

sorry
Coup
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live v. close to yevat and have ntl aswel and it is the biggest pile of worthless bollocks i have ever seen in my life! the whole company from start to finsh is a complete saga! today: 6am, took 40minutes to connect, then it dissconnected after 50mins, again at 3pm, and this is no lie, 28times i tried and then i finally got connected! i could go on and on about ntl but yevat finally flipped and emailed them and i think it says everything in that letter! the spelling mistakes says it all! and all this is true aswel and most of it happened to me aswel! oh, and just to say, i have a 56k modem and im connected at 28,000bps, or what? well the letter!
oh and the last time i emailed ntl i didnt even get a reply!!!!

NTL,
I have been an internet costumer of yours for almost a year now. And i must say you are the most disorganised, pathetic company i have ever seen in my eintire life. I am writing you to tell you how i feel about your so-called "service" and ask why do you never fail to present nothing more then hastle? My family has been a customer for not just your internet, but for your your Digital service, and your telephone service, and pretty much everything else that you provide, for about 2-3 years. Everything that your company does, seems to either make things worse or demolish whats left to fix. Your internet service is what i use all the time, and i have yet.. YET...had a day where i have had no trouble from you. My mother and father use the digital and telephone services and some internet usage. I am for starters, emailing you from Hotmail, because for the simple fact i do not trust your e-mail service. My mother once used to but she has now moved to Hotmail as well, because everytime she tried to check her mail, she forever got error messages that the servers were down and they were "supposed" to be fixed within the next few hours. Well. That explins why i dont use your email service. But for everything else...... Here is pretty much why i and EVERYONE else i know hates your company:

1: Once you were to come and simpily install one simple poneline into our home (which would have taken an organised company no more then an hour) but took your company over four months. When you arrived at out home, you brought 6 NTL workmen... and i personally do not see why you need 6 men running around like complete asses over something that takes the work of one man only. After fitting the line into the wall, they said "nope... aint workin" and they told us they were going to come back and fix it, they didnt have the part (a classic NTL excuse). Well, 3 days went by and my father became impatient and called, and they then told us that the part needed to be ordered and they needed atleast 7 days before it come in. 8 days past and we called again..."sorry, we still havent got the part in, give it 7 more days". another 8 days past... they finally came, did whatever they were supposed to do, and still didnt work...they said they needed ANOTHER part...almost 4 moths went by... and we finally coaed someone from NTL to come and sort out the problem. They did, but efore i go into what they did, we have two telephone lines, one uptairs for the internet, and one downstairs for the family phone. So the one upstairs wasnt working, and we were patiently waiting for it to br fixed so that we may sign up for your service to use the internet (and thats another story). Anyways, on the morning of the arrival of the NTL man my mother recieved a phone call from her friend down the street for something and as you can see the downstairs phone was working perfectally. But after that NTL guy came, neither of the phone-lines worked. HE PURPOSELY snipped the working line and then denied it to our faces!!!! and then said that the telephone downstairs didnt work many days back, when my mother recieved a call just the very morning!!!!! When my father found out he was mad as hell. He forced the NTL crew to comeout to the house that same night and he made sure they fied every telephone prblem we had before they left... and that was until 10pm!!! talk about unorganised and lying!!!!

2: We ordered an internet CD from you march of 2000, and we actually have never got it yet. We were sick and tired of lies over tyour usless waste of time, helpline. We were promised again and again and again.. and nother... Were eventually gave up. A while later we find a friend of our down the street was givin FIVE cds all registered to her when she only asked for one!!!!!! We took one of her cd's and used it as if it were ours. We finally got to use th internet after you fixed out phone-line upstairs. After so long we called again for our original disk, and the woman on the other end said that it wasnt even in the records and she will send us a new one!!!!!! at that point we felt soo pissed off!!! We FINALLY got our disk with our name on it it fast December... it took almost 9 months for a cd to come to the door which should have taken only 7 weeks!!!

3: Another time ure men were to come to the house to instal a cable to something outside our house. When then arrived to told the to "WATCH THE FLOWERS"... they istalled the line and left.... 6 months later, we were cleaning bags of leaves off our front lawn when we find a huge clump of leaved stuck to the ground... We found that they have took the line and simpily layed it across the flowerbed and pour mounds of cement over top of it so that it would move!!!! and then to blend it in to the ground, covered it with dead leaves and soil!!!!! We folowed the line of hidden concrete accross the flower bed to only find that they have taken ome our flowers (ones that mysteriously died) and ripped them from the ground layed the cement down and then stuck the roots of the pant back into the wet cement for them to dry!!! They actually through it would survive!!!!

4: One night my mother was watching telly, when the telly all of a sudden FROZE!.... no sound came out, just the same picutre frame froze in place.. she pretty much clicked and switched every button of the digital box and the remotes... she gave up and went to bed.... the next morning, she turned the telly on and the same picture was there!!! We found out how to fix it OURSELVES because we could get through ure helpline cause you were too busy sipping your coffee. We found that you have to actually unplug the whole digital bo and leave it for around 10 minutes for it to behave again!!!

5: You internet service is nothing more then POOR. You say your are to stay connected at 2 hours at a time. For the entire time i have had you as an internet service, i have never seen such a lie in all my life. You connect to the internet ONLY IF YOUR LUCKY, then you either get a dead connection where you are sending information but not recieveing anything. Or you get the mysterious connection when all you do is simpily connect to the net and do nothing else and your connection is off the chart sending and recieveing information which you cant see! because you arent doing anything!!!!!!!!! Or you get disconnected in 5 minutes or less. Once you are connected sometimes it wont load any webpages, it says they dont eist... such as www.microsoft.com ...it told me it's no usch webpage... hmmm.... *cough, cough, bad service, cough, cough* Your magical pink connection box foze my computer and still freezes everyone one else i know that has ntlworld. Everytime your turn on your computer and windows loads... there was always a 60% chance that when that pink box came up, it froze and crash your computer. I became sick of that pathetic pile, and got a registry editing program, and deleted that pink screen from my registry. Now it doesnt freeze anymore, and i have recomeneded it to everyone esle who has the stupid pink box. Other then that your connection is also pitiful!!! Just now my friend was telling my it took ntl TEN MINUTES to send OOONNNNLLLLLYYYYY 666kb!!!! that is PATHETIC!!! and your service is free?...HA!! Your should be paying your customers to use your so-called "service", it is so bad. But UNFORTUANLY you are the only free service there is, so we are stuck with ure idiocy. I and everyone else with ntlworld has also had the constant problem about connecting... about 99% of the time when i and everyone else try and connect, we get "cannot find remote computer" pardon my french but that is BULL!!! you will get that erro message sometimes from 1 hour to 3 days solid... not even having a dead connection!!!!

6: Another one of your famouse things is charging your customer for something never never even should be charged for!!! MY friend down the street has been chared numerous times for the "FREE"digital.... they were givin free digital from a LYING NTL CUSTOMER. They prmosied it to them... and a month later they got ther bill.... TYPICAL! WE also have been changed MANY MANY MANY times for stuff we never even used or ever should be charged for!!!

7: You helpline service is nothing more then a JOKE. You call your help line and you get put on hold for ATLEAST 40 mintes at a time...ATLEAST!!!! my father once called and was on hold for an hour and a half!! he actually got so tired of waiting he fell alseep on the setti waiting for soemone to answer...when he woke up... that stupid witing music was still blairing!!! so he gave up and hung up. and i dont blame him.. do u??? WE have also called your helpline and after waiting 6 days to get through, asked what is wrong wth your internet service, and all we got as "well noone has called with a complaint... guess there is nothing wrong... bye bye"... and he then hung up on us.... BAD SERVICE!!!!!

Those are just a FEW of the things that your company has done... and it isnt just us... and you know it.... it is EVERYONE OF US!!!! and i DEMAND a reply to this email explaining WHY you never seem to care about how your customers and never seem to do anything right... your company disgusts me....i shall be execting a reply soon. Or you will recieve this email message again until i get one. good-bye.

heres the reply if ur intrested:Dear Mr Edwards,

I thank you for your e-mail outlining the difficulties that you and
your family have experienced whilst being customers of ntl - I
apologise for these problems.

At the outset, I have to explain that I work in Internet Technical
Support and cannot comment on the other issues that you raise: I would
like to pass your comments onto the appropriate departments of ntl for
their response, however unfortunately as you are contacting the
company from a hotmail a/c, I cannot identify which local office you
come under.

As far as ntlworld is concerned, I am surprised at your comments with
regard to the service, as there are many hundreds of thousands of
customers who would not agree with you as they are perfectly satisfied
with the quality of the service that they receive. Obviously, without
knowing the particular set-up of your machine and the circumstances
surrounding your connection, it is difficult to suggest any advice
which might assist your problems - if you care to contact me on 01792
523014 or the pre-registration help line on 0845 6504044, then I will
arrange for one of my senior technicians to speak to you.

I look forward to speaking to you

Geraint
Team Leader - ntl Technical support.

after reading this, yevat phoned up ntl and and spend a whole day on the phone to ntl doing EVERYTHING that this guy was telling him to do, he ticked more boxes than u do on a n exam, and guess what, now his internet is even worse and they managed to distroy the house network aswel! u guys complain bout ur cable and all they, ur lucky! weve got the national twats limited! :mad:

hehe!!
lol!!
peace!! :cool:
ftnb
whoah! ahahaha, calm down guys... sounds lke you guys have a nice panamanian connection like mine;) my internet provider SUX , but then again so do ALL OF THEM down here, they all SUCK suck suckk ssssuuuccckkk my nuuuttss!! Aaaarrrg...but ya, enuff said, (espicially by coup, godamn man, that is hte largest post ive ever seen typed out by anybody).

:);):);)
Lynx
roflmao. that is soooo in' funny! HAHAHA. poor yevat...*patz him on the back*

damn that took a long time to read!
DJ_Shockwav
ummm...
my adsl goes down once in a while, but only gfor an hour or so...
nothing too major
Coup
im back! lol, i got dissconnected after 1:30hrs when the cut off is 2hrs, and i had to reboot and then try 6times to get back! the worst ive seen was when i was round yevats house and it took us 30attempts to connect, and on the 30th, we got on! it was unbelieable!

:cool:
Yevat
Just since ive stated this thread, whic was only about 10 mins ago, i have been disconnected, had trouble reconnection, been booted out of the chat server cause the isp doesnt like it EIGHT times... i have also had trouble loading 6 webpages... 5 of which "could not be displayed" and one of those was hotmail.com......TYPICAL!!!! ing tired of their "SO CALLED" service!!!! total and utter joke!!!!!!
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Yevat
Just since ive stated this thread, whic was only about 10 mins ago, i have been disconnected, had trouble reconnection, been booted out of the chat server cause the isp doesnt like it EIGHT times... i have also had trouble loading 6 webpages... 5 of which "could not be displayed" and one of those was hotmail.com......TYPICAL!!!! ing tired of their "SO CALLED" service!!!! total and utter joke!!!!!!

and i believe ya yevat coz u no that i have all that aswel!

ntl = joke! hehe!

peace :cool:
Yevat
i even think i have worse service then u, coup,...
remember the time it took THREE days for the net to connect?
remember how they poured cement all over my lawn?
remember how they took 4 months to install a telephone line?
remember how they snipped our working telephone cable then lied to us?
i can remember lots as said in my email abouve......
i want to kill them!!!!!!!!!

Henkie_henk
Dude everyone has problems with their providers.. not gonna tell ya all of em..

ps when yr modem is just dialing to some crap...

be sure to check ya dont have a virus/trojan which dials to expensive 0900 sex lines or something like that..

dl norton and the cleaner..

GreetZz

didnt read the whole thing of both of ya.. but ah well.. hope i was of any help..

GreetZ

ps Burn Chello burn
Yevat
quote:
Originally posted by Henkie_henk
Dude everyone has problems with their providers.. not gonna tell ya all of em..

ps when yr modem is just dialing to some crap...

be sure to check ya dont have a virus/trojan which dials to expensive 0900 sex lines or something like that..

dl norton and the cleaner..

GreetZz

didnt read the whole thing of both of ya.. but ah well.. hope i was of any help..

GreetZ

ps Burn Chello burn

thanx henkie, but ive got norton and the cleaner.....and nothing found.... it isjuts NTL's great mysteries....... im going to bed now, before i have a fit
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement