return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
About Chewing Gum...
View this Thread in Original format
Phaze
ummm...I'm sitting here chewing on some Trident, cherry flavoured and I gotta say it sux ass!! I mean the flavour is awesome but c'mon, can't they make it last more than 5 minutes?? Nothing worse than chewing on a nice tasting piece of gum and 5 minutes later its like you're chewing on playdoh...
Can u tell i"m bored at work?? hehehe
DJ_Shockwav
i find that the flavor doesn't go away that fast
the trident cherry is what i chew normally, although when i'm at a rave or something, i like the gum inside the suckers...
it's the best of both worlds... you get the sucker, then you get the gum when the sucker is finished
Lynx
ah i usually got ma dentyne ice...:) cause you know..you never know when you might need it. ;) :D

hehehe. i dunno...i find dentyne ice keeps your mouth realllly cool. and the minty taste lasts for a lonnng time. *shrugs* i love it. hehe.
Korben Dallas
True the sucker part is great and you do end up with gum, I dont really like the gum at the end though it is just a dissapointment after the sucker, and I would rather have some regular gum.
Lynx
i don't like lollipop gum. it's hard as hell and tastes nasty. lol.
DJ_Shockwav
it's a godsent when you're rolling hard
the last rave i went to, damn, i had one of those, and the gum lasted me all night
Phaze
well, since i first started this thread, the flavour of this gum is about 90% gone. Thankfully, I've also got a pack of Trident Peppermint. I agree with lynx tho, Dentyne Ice is tha . Best gum out there...
Phaze
well, the official length of time that the flavour lasted is about 14 minutes. Maybe i got the "oh we forgot we had this box of gum" pack...
Lynx
yep! dentyne ownnnz! lol.

but what happened to EXTRA? that gum that's suppose to last like forever. hehe.
Utopia1278
just dont throw it on the ground because like me will step in it! damnit i hate that!

Phaze
I think its called like EXTRA Pooh, or something like that...reminds me of an old persons gum for some reason...
DJ_Shockwav
yea, dentene ice is really good
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement