return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
DafT Punk?
View this Thread in Original format
Herbert_West
Hey guys just wondering if anyone here likes Daft Punk, i know its not trance, but they make some really wicked Electronica

*Homework: Clasic
*Discovery: Great Album; Aerodynamic, Face-to-Face, Digital Love...and many more

even though ONE MORE TIME was pretty cheessy
fastmp3
i like daft punk :) masters of the french house
icedale
i didn't like the last release. Homework was nice:) I have it on cd:toothless Around the World is pretty nice:D
Mako_2k2
quote:
Originally posted by icedale
i didn't like the last release. Homework was nice:) I have it on cd:toothless Around the World is pretty nice:D

mmmm french house...
tranceaddict991
homework was amazing i still listen to it every now and again it was my first album from any electronic artist when i was in teh 4th grade, ive said that here at least 20 times
DJ PíO
french house rules!
goodnet
DAFT PUNK OWNS ME.

I seriously wish those guys would come down to Toronto to play... i'd be the first lining up for tickets. Not only are they great musicians but they seem like cool people as well. Much respect to them.

I liked Homework, tracks like DA FUNK, Burnin, Around the World, and a few pre-Homework releases such as "Musique" continues to kick my ass to this day!
DJ Chrono
Yeah, homework was an amazing CD. well it still is even.

Rollin and Scratchin :happy2: what a track
djSlain
hehe, wow. i just got done about 2 days ago searching for a great rip of Around the World. Anyone remember MTV's (dead) show called 12 angry viewers? Daft Punk won video of the week.

this was about the time electronica had some big acts like Fatboy Slim, Daft Punk, (one hit wonder) death in vegas, crystal method, chemical brothers and of course, the Prodigy. ah, good times
ahlamalek
French house owns...
others in the category are Stardust - Music sounds better with you and Lucky Star.

btw, Daft Punk were in TO last year.

bassaholix
LOL i never liked that Daft Punk style... but its not that bad i guess... go the French!!! :D
DJ LIQUID
i like Daft Punk :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement