return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Thrillseekers & Ferry Corsten - Sublime (incl. liveset rip!)
View this Thread in Original format
tijs08
This tune was played twice by Ferry Corsten in his Aria, Montreal set from 7-03-2003.. IDs 6 & 14

After listening to this amazing tune i can only conclude this is the new collaboration between Ferry & Steve.
It has the exact same hi-hat in it like a Thrillseekers production.. and it is for a reason that the song after this one is also a Thrillseekers production.. Autumn Tactics. Put Steve and Ferry in a studio and this could well be the result!!

It's just like Ralphie B's Massive... the title says it all! :p

Thrillseekers & Ferry Corsten - Sublime (left click)

Download and Enjoy!! :crazy: :tongue2 :cool:
(quality of this rip is low, but still worth the download! whole set was this quality... hopefully this one will be available in a high rate rip soon!!
jåcë
sounds beautiful!

can't wait to hear a better rip
hadi burpee
this song sounds 100 times better than massive, its really good =)
Djeebie
Thanks for the rip :)
CygnusX
It doesn't blow me away, hopefully that will happen when I listen to the full rip.

Thanks for the rip by the way ;)

Edit: It's growing on me slowly
TatanaGirl
Me like ;)
I think it's a great track!

Greetz

TatanaGirl
S_madis
Bigger than Ralphie B - Massive ? thats a big call ! I cant hear it properly, sounds promosing though
DJ-Ande
dont no, i can't decide if i like it yet, i need a better quality rip
DJ Ezzian
Sounds nice!
Thanx for the rip
hadi burpee
quote:
Originally posted by S_madis
Bigger than Ralphie B - Massive ? thats a big call ! I cant hear it properly, sounds promosing though

well, i didnt really thikn massive was that big in the first place, but ya, we need a better rip too

Philby
quote:
Originally posted by S_madis

i think he was referring to the track name, ie 'ralphie b - massive' is massive, so 'ferry corsten & thrillseekers - sublime' is sublime :)
Rhythm
Me likes!!!
The melody has a 4 strings sound to it
I can see this tune (whether or not it is the ferry and steve h. song) growing on me :) :disbelief :thepirate
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement