Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The "talk about your last night out" thread
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Yes, please don't go to the parties I would go to, chances are you're doing yourself a favor because there is probably a guy like me there, TRULY grooving, TRULY soaking in, and your girl would probably be looking at him the whole night trying to figure out a way to come talk to him and get rid of you and that would be kind of awkward for you.

Yeah and you're calling Jack arrogant.

TRULY grooving, TRULY soaking it in. How much does consistent abuse of veterinary anesthetics damage a young mind????

Old Post Nov-09-2015 18:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Yeah and you're calling Jack arrogant.

TRULY grooving, TRULY soaking it in. How much does consistent abuse of veterinary anesthetics damage a young mind????

The irony of life. the arrogant get called out on their arrogance by the arrogant who gets called out on their arrogance by the arrogant who gets...

Old Post Nov-09-2015 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Ah, is that what's happening? Breathtaking.

Old Post Nov-09-2015 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Just read his shit, man, does that sound like someone you'd want at your party? Everyone is a critic.

Old Post Nov-09-2015 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
truly grooving, truly soaking it in.

better? so much more restrained and sophisticated, and older, wayyyy less ketted than, you know, with the CAPS LOCK AND ALL ON OH NOOOOO...

Old Post Nov-09-2015 18:37  United States
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Just read his shit, man, does that sound like someone you'd want at your party? Everyone is a critic.

He does, you do not.

People of your ilk and attitude are pretty much the reason I lost a lot of interest in going out at all. Please though, continue talking about how extensive bathroom lines due to people blowing whatever they can get their hands on makes it "proper brooklyn grit".

Old Post Nov-09-2015 19:13 
wotyzoid
it's not house

lol i'm done. sorry if i was mean, jack.

edit: the lines were long because it was packed, genius.

Old Post Nov-09-2015 19:22  United States
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
He does, you do not.

People of your ilk and attitude are pretty much the reason I lost a lot of interest in going out at all. Please though, continue talking about how extensive bathroom lines due to people blowing whatever they can get their hands on makes it "proper brooklyn grit".

what a fuckin dweeb you come off as.

So what, people do drugs while they party? What does it matter to you? Mind your own fuckin business, no one's forcing you to partake.

The whole point of dance music is going out, letting loose, having fun and leaving your judgement at the door. If you go to parties to complain about other people, and criticize the music, you're doing it wrong.

Old Post Nov-09-2015 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Went to see Marcel Fengler the other week - yet another meh techno gig - few big tunes and the rest average

Will hopefully make it to Klock at Christmas but even he doesnt inspire me with confidence these days :-/

Old Post Nov-09-2015 19:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
If you go to parties to complain about other people, and criticize the music, you're doing it wrong.

Nobody goes to parties just to criticise or complain, but if the music's shit or the crowd unpleasant, what are you supposed to do? Keep dabbing more MD until you can't remember any details? You may as well rock up to the next Hardwell gig if that's the attitude.

I find this intolerance of criticism very weak minded. When you spend 400 words breaking down why a DJ is amazing nobody has any problems. But spend 400 words expressing dissatisfaction with something and suddenly you're a loser who's incapable of having fun because you're thinking too much.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-09-2015 20:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

What is the point exactly, though, dude? It's like Jay says, write a blog, or even better, keep a journal. These guys do this for a living and you get to go home and bash 'C-lister' next to his name in a forum? Your expectations are too high and your ego is too big. If you think you can change the game start making some music, I don't know if you are already, and see what happens. Or just don't go to those parties, I don't know.

It's cool to be a geek, i'm guilty too, but I thought the consensus was to be constructive.

edit: just fucking read that. "C-list". What are you, a People magazine reporter?

Last edited by wotyzoid on Nov-09-2015 at 21:08

Old Post Nov-09-2015 20:56  United States
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Have the crowds at parties really become that bad that people criticize the entire crowd en masse? I understand there can be some disagreeable people at times, but parties generally consist of individuals, like you and I. Nothing wrong with criticizing the music being played, btw. If I don't like it, I generally leave.

Old Post Nov-09-2015 21:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The "talk about your last night out" thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI.D Help with this vocal tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Hooligan - "Sueno Futuro" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread