return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Brutal high school initiation captured on video
View this Thread in Original format
sash
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003...2280424737.html

quote:
Chicago: Authorities investigating a videotaped initiation series in which high school girls were pummeled and showered with excretment, paint and garbage say they are trying to determine whether parents supplied beer and some of the filth. They also said criminal charges were likely.

Police were also investigating whether a parent helped gather some of the faeces, Shaer said.
DJ RozzeR
thats school for ya.
Photo_bot_2k1
any moron who thinks they need to be accepted by a bunch of seniors, who arent even going to be in thier school next year, as part of thier initiation to senior year probably deserved to get thier ass whooped.
bassaholix
quote:
Originally posted by Photo_bot_2k1
any moron who thinks they need to be accepted by a bunch of seniors, who arent even going to be in thier school next year, as part of thier initiation to senior year probably deserved to get thier ass whooped.

Right on... how stupid can these ppl be... :rolleyes:
DaveSaenz
A similar thing happened at my high school. The senior girls threw feces and urine at the younger girls like a bunch of chimps. How does that song go?? "I guess they finally made a monkey out of me..." (Dr. Zaous on the Simpsons)

:toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :wtf:
DarkTrance
that highschool is not to far from my home and I know a few people that went there. It's pretty sick though that people can do this, it wasn't actually suppose to turn out like that though, it was just suppose to be a Senior Vs. Junior football game, but it obviously got totaly out of hand.
Acid Junkie
lmfao :haha: :haha: only in america... :haha:
occrider
quote:
Originally posted by Acid Junkie
lmfao :haha: :haha: only in america... :haha:

Grow up ... hazing occurs everywhere in the world
Acid Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Grow up ... hazing occurs everywhere in the world

school hazing u mean? well, not to that extend ;)
fastmp3
hazing happens everywhere in the world but i think only america has high school hazing :tongue2

djnaeblis
that is sick. Parents need to raise their kids to be better than this... this is just crap (literally :p) I don't see how hazing can be an excuse to hurt people, just doesn't make sense. Except some hazing in SOME college frats have like good messages, and when its not taken to an extreme I think it could be good. But this highschool thangg ... that is ludicrous.
DaveSaenz
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
hazing happens everywhere in the world but i think only america has high school hazing :tongue2

Nope. Wrong. I've talked to this dude who lives in Scotland, and he gets beaten up like everyday....:rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement