return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Giant Trout or "slightly warm" Cattle Prod: who wins???
View this Thread in Original format
Redeye
2 people are doing battle on a bridge, the loser is knocked into the manky waters of Amsterdam. Who wins???? Mind you the cattle prod is not heated

*disclaimer* to make it fair, the cattle prod is slightly warmed :p

discuss......

:haha:
goldenarmZ
im gonna go with the giant trout.. you can get more force in the swing of a trout that you can in a cattle prod.
politicsofdancin
ian... wtf?
LoCa
i'd say the cattle prod... u need less force to swing it round... multiple blows etc :tongue2
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by LoCa
i'd say the cattle prod... u need less force to swing it round... multiple blows etc :tongue2

thats true.. but the weight of the giant trout means that once you get it moving, it's gonna be pretty fatal.
Sand Leaper
Cattle prod has to be heated of course, if not then the trout will emerge victorious cos of its massive striking power. However, a skilled prodder might be able to win by dodging the rather slow and heavy trout and prodding quickly and effectively.
LoCa
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ
thats true.. but the weight of the giant trout means that once you get it moving, it's gonna be pretty fatal.

true but maybe by the time you actually do get it moving u'll have been hit by the cattle prod enough times to knock you into the water...
Omegasox
Cattle Prod easily. Depending on how wide the bridge is, the momentum of the fish itself will probably carry the person who wields it off the bridge after a miss. Plus, you could stab the guy 2-3 times in the gut before he even gets the fish swinging.

I mean really, how hard would it be to dodge a fish attack? :wtf:
Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by Omegasox
Cattle Prod easily. Depending on how wide the bridge is, the momentum of the fish itself will probably carry the person who wields it off the bridge after a miss. Plus, you could stab the guy 2-3 times in the gut before he even gets the fish swinging.

I mean really, how hard would it be to dodge a fish attack? :wtf:

the trout being a river fish needs to be aerodynamic to flow smoothly through swift currents, so tehcnically its not wide and therefore can be maneuvered quite easily
Omegasox
quote:
Originally posted by Redeye
the trout being a river fish needs to be aerodynamic to flow smoothly through swift currents, so tehcnically its not wide and therefore can be maneuvered quite easily

Ah so not as giant as I'm picturing. I'd still go with the prod.

Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by Omegasox
Ah so not as giant as I'm picturing. I'd still go with the prod.

It really all depends on the type of trout...

You have the slender but very ruthless river or brook trout (the one I'm using)

or you have the very heavy and clumsy trout...

now discuss amongst yourselves :haha:
Ian^
trout
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement