return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Asshole of the Year.
View this Thread in Original format
anuneventrade
Holy cow I am so uber sick of these Idiots that I surround myself with! Close to a year of my time I devote to someone! Buying him dinner when hes hungry, cleaning his damn apartment, missing classes so I can stay up till five o'clock in the morning taking care of his sick self. Dumps me for no apparant reason, then asks me to take care of his cats while he visits the girl he wanted to marry at one point in time, two weeks after he dumps me. :eek:

So of course, my dumbass self takes care of the cats, does the laundry because I thought it was nice to do, and cleaned up the apartment. I get to the airport to pick him up and all he does is talk about how he had the greatest time in his life and how he wants to move there ASAP, and how he hates it here and everyone and everything about this place, and yada yada yada. :whip:

Now, suprise suprise, guess what? He's SHOCKED that him rubbing it in my face that he had the time of his life on his little vacation with this girl, could actually bother me! :eyes:

Not only that! Two weeks before he even went on his little trip, I had invited him to go to an event for the weekend he got back (five days after he got back) and he said maybe, but yeah he'd like to go. So I don't go with all my friends that went earlier, b/c I wanted to be nice and wait for him. He gets a last minute phone call to go to a cousins house that he had never met before in his life, that he didn't even know he had, and he wants to go to that instead. UGH! :whip:

I'm already an emotional wreck because someone I grew up with died, and he is holding all of my overreacting against me. I'm SORRY if someone rubbing it in my face how this is the last place they want to be, and these are the last people he wants to be around might irritate me a bit! The "people" you're talking about is me bub! Remember? I'm the one ing doing anything you ask me to?! ******! :whip: :whip: :whip:
butterfly
you are whipped by him and he will continue to use you as long as you let him.
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
you are whipped by him and he will continue to use you as long as you let him.

Yes, I know this. And I'm completly sick and tired of it, and it will not happen again. I've been used enough.:mad:
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
Yes, I know this. And I'm completly sick and tired of it, and it will not happen again. I've been used enough.:mad:

you should cut him completely out of your life for a while.
MisterOpus1
Nothing wrong with being a little whipped. It's usually how most marriages go.:D

But there's an inherent give and take involved, and if there's no givin' and all takin', it's not a worthy relationship at all. What's more, as Butterfly pointed out, you're only feeding it more by allowing him to use you more.

Take a step back, take a deep breath, and give yourself a little giggle for your senseless giving to a dweeb. There's plenty of fish out in the sea who'd love to take advantage of your selfless heart.:haha:

Seriously, put that one behind you.
DigiNut
Wow, I can't believe you did all that for him... so used to seeing it the other way around. :p

But yeah, whoa, be glad that one's over with. Don't even talk to him, don't answer calls or anything, he'll probably come up with some like "remember all the fun we had?" and try to get you to do more stuff.

Cold turkey's the way to go! Sorry to hear about your one-sided relationship.
MERTON
this is good advice i think. just have a friend that you have fiendish manogomus sex with. just hang 0ut and enjoy.. no pressures:)
ahlamalek
I know a girl who went thru all what you just said. This girl is super sweet and nice. The guy was a complete bastard.

You should completely forget about him and go on with your life. You'll find a guy that deserves a girl like you!

be brave!
politicsofdancin
quote:
Holy cow I am so uber sick of these Idiots that I surround myself with! Close to a year of my time I devote to someone! Buying him dinner when hes hungry, cleaning his damn apartment, missing classes so I can stay up till five o'clock in the morning taking care of his sick self. Dumps me for no apparant reason, then asks me to take care of his cats while he visits the girl he wanted to marry at one point in time, two weeks after he dumps me. :eek:

So of course, my dumbass self takes care of the cats, does the laundry because I thought it was nice to do, and cleaned up the apartment. I get to the airport to pick him up and all he does is talk about how he had the greatest time in his life and how he wants to move there ASAP, and how he hates it here and everyone and everything about this place, and yada yada yada. :whip:

Now, suprise suprise, guess what? He's SHOCKED that him rubbing it in my face that he had the time of his life on his little vacation with this girl, could actually bother me! :eyes:

Not only that! Two weeks before he even went on his little trip, I had invited him to go to an event for the weekend he got back (five days after he got back) and he said maybe, but yeah he'd like to go. So I don't go with all my friends that went earlier, b/c I wanted to be nice and wait for him. He gets a last minute phone call to go to a cousins house that he had never met before in his life, that he didn't even know he had, and he wants to go to that instead. UGH! :whip:

I'm already an emotional wreck because someone I grew up with died, and he is holding all of my overreacting against me. I'm SORRY if someone rubbing it in my face how this is the last place they want to be, and these are the last people he wants to be around might irritate me a bit! The "people" you're talking about is me bub! Remember? I'm the one ing doing anything you ask me to?! ******! :whip: :whip: :whip:

......ok..now, one question? who is the idiot that put up with all these things?????????????????

YOU....stop complaining!!! gEESuz:rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: I don't have sympathy to people like you coz apparently, the friend of yours have noticed from the very beginning you kneeled in front of him and did his every command....that you can be his lil puppet...yes you noticed it, but you NEVER put a stop to it...sorry to be harsh...but you asked for it..
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by politicsofdancin
......ok..now, one question? who is the idiot that put up with all these things?????????????????

YOU....stop complaining!!! gEESuz:rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: I don't have sympathy to people like you coz apparently, the friend of yours have noticed from the very beginning you kneeled in front of him and did his every command....that you can be his lil puppet...yes you noticed it, but you NEVER put a stop to it...sorry to be harsh...but you asked for it..

I was addicted to the sex, what can I say. :rolleyes:

I put up with it, because he was an amazing boyfriend up until these past few weeks. He was Mr. Perfect. I put up with it, because in the back of my mind I had some false hope that he would return the guy I fell madly in love with. :(

I hate him now for how he treats me, and I wish he never came back, but then again I don't.:sadgreen:

I know I put myself in a ty situation, I'm not denying it was my fault. What I am bitching about is how he took advantage of the fact that I'm gullible and so damn giving. I give my whole heart out and thats the problem. :mad:

tranceDJ
I honestly don't blame you, you seem like a real nice person and you just wanted to help him. Problem is that people don't deserve for you to be nice to them when they don't give anything in return. Find someone who's as willing as you are and you'll be set.:)
politicsofdancin
quote:
I was addicted to the sex, what can I say. :rolleyes:

I put up with it, because he was an amazing boyfriend up until these past few weeks. He was Mr. Perfect. I put up with it, because in the back of my mind I had some false hope that he would return the guy I fell madly in love with. :(

I hate him now for how he treats me, and I wish he never came back, but then again I don't.:sadgreen:

I know I put myself in a ty situation, I'm not denying it was my fault. What I am bitching about is how he took advantage of the fact that I'm gullible and so damn giving. I give my whole heart out and thats the problem. :mad:

well...i hope you will learn your lesson from this experience....yes it's not fair for you to be treated that way....let me ask you a question? the percentage of battered woman in this country is at it's high point, as much as there husbands/boyfriends beat them up, they still stay...now why do you think that is so??????? is it coz they have low self esteem? IMO, i think it boils down to that....they have this idealistic hope that their husbands or boyfriends would turn into Mr. Right..like you mentioned above, or a glimpse of hope that the relationship can be salvaged...BUT HUN, WAKE UP CALL!!!!! they are not going to change...if he wanted to change, he would've done so a LONG time ago....REM: you can't change someone, they have to change out of there will.....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement