return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
ATTN: MTV's True Life: I'm a Clubber, Nov 13th
View this Thread in Original format
TeKnoHe@d2025
Thursday, November 13th MTV will air a show called True Life: I'm a Clubber at 10pm EST. I wonder how MTV will portray our scene...I've found the True Life series to be pretty non-bias so it should be interesting to watch. I wonder what clubs they went to and which DJs, if any, will be on the show.

Just notifying all those who might want to tune in.
xKaoSx
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
Thursday, November 13th MTV will air a show called True Life: I'm a Clubber at 10pm EST. I wonder how MTV will portray our scene...I've found the True Life series to be pretty non-bias so it should be interesting to watch. I wonder what clubs they went to and which DJs, if any, will be on the show.

Just notifying all those who might want to tune in.

You assume it will be an electronic club scene.
Probably ghetto ass
MisterOpus1
quote:
Originally posted by xKaoSx
Probably ghetto ass

From what the commercials show, it looks more like the electronica club scene, esp. afterhours and the addiction of the scene as a whole. Should be pretty damn interesting, and hopefully will be not far off the mark.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Probably ghetto ass

Yeah, I'm not sure what genre clubs will be covered but I can only assume it that some electronica clubs will be in the show. The True Life series is usually pretty solid.
TrAnCeAkI
ouu im gonna watch this one!! that seems to be the only mtv show i watch oh wait i watch room raiders too :P stupid stuff!!!
Mr Game+Watch
True Life: I'm A Gamer was pretty boring... they had Golden Tee Golf competitions, yeah that's REAL interesting :P
trancEyes22
apparently they hit up sound factory in nyc...
xKaoSx
The Im a Drag Racer one was decent.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
The Im a Drag Racer one was decent.

You mean Street Racer? Yeah, my car was represented well in that show (1990-1993 Acura Integra). :D
Anno Domino
SOUND FACTORY IS IN REMEDIAL its garbage and only good on sunday -monday morning

whiskers
i wanna check this out
Blake613
Haha, I will miss it because I will be playing at a club lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Privacy Statement