return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Cream Festival - Lineup
View this Thread in Original format
sohaness
off the GU messageboard...

Dave Seaman
Timo Maas
Pete Tong
Anthony Pappa
Christian Smith
Mistress Barbara
Laflèche
Xl and Maus
delstar
thats a in sick lineup!!!!

best 514 lineup i have ever seen!
although..swirl 2001's lineup was insane and we all know what happened 2 days before that!
FASTDJMP3
Pete Tong + Timo Maas = Very Good
Dave Seaman = Good
All the others = bad
sylphin
Anthony Pappa = AMAZING.
Misstress Barbara = AMAZING
Maus = ING HOT

514 always puts out the best for Cream. I went two years ago and they have Moby, Daft Punk, John Acquaviva, Roger Sanchez.. (it was a house lineup.. weird how things change).
Gaurave
When is this event actually happening?
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by Gaurave
When is this event actually happening?

first weekend in september
long weekend for canadians
FASTDJMP3
StereoPrincess please tell me you are coming :)
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
StereoPrincess please tell me you are coming :)

yes, hopefully. line up sounds good. hope everything turns out ok for the party not like swirl. god please let everything be ok. i don't wanna be disappointed again. but if that doesn't go through well maybe these guys will spin at sona like last time with laurent garnier.
FASTDJMP3
Nice nice nice :)
TA meeting ? :)
Zombie
Is the Olympic Stadium a good venue?

I just came back from Oasis (my first Montreal Rave) and the Molson Centre was awesome! Is the Olympic Stadium just as good or possibly better?

FASTDJMP3
Better i guess because it's BIGGER !
sylphin
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie
Is the Olympic Stadium a good venue?

I just came back from Oasis (my first Montreal Rave) and the Molson Centre was awesome! Is the Olympic Stadium just as good or possibly better?

Yeah its decent.. Not the greatest beacause of how absolutely huge it is.. but they'll usually do a good job with it. They done surprising things at the Big O.. They had it on the field (cream 99), in teh parking garage (cream 2000), in back of the big O.. underneath the scoreboard (swirl 5).. I've never been twice to the same place :) (yet)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement