return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
huntley is found guilty.
View this Thread in Original format
jon
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3312551.stm

good riddance to that sick man
sykadelik
I reckon he should be forced to cut his own off and eat it, cos of the kiddy fiddling that he is! :mad:
jon
i hope is his ass gets streched 100 times it currently is.
Luke Terry
he needs to be stabbed in the eye with a rusty nail
*HaRRy*
Maxine Carr got off on the assisting charge, which i think is right as she wasn't even there, she was just found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
Misty Kitty
I wish they would stop all this coverage, I know it needs to be done etc etc, but please a little consideration for the family, dragging it out in the press won't help the fact they have lost their daughters.

I am glad it is finally over, and a satisfactory verdict reached.
TranceMuzik02
They always say life, but there always out in 10 years, bring back the death penalty I say!
willsimo
quote:
Originally posted by TranceMuzik02
but there always out in 10 years, bring back the death penalty I say!

I don't think that will happen in this case.

Imagine the public uproar.

I think it will be recommended that he serves the full sentance, or very close to it.

Not sure about the death penalty. Isn't it just lowering yourself to their level?

I think justice has been done in this case. Can't believe how many times he had previously been accused of rape/abuse before.
chesco
I think the least of everybodies worries should be the fact that he got banged up for life. GOOD, lets just leave it at that and let the in scum rot.

the fact that he had raped and attempted to rape 4 other girls(some under age), had sex with under age girls and also got done for burglary - and was still able to get a job working with children is the worrying thing. if this is the case how many other ian huntleys are in primary schools up and down britain looking thru the key hole on the girls toilets.

there needs to be a complete review of how rapists and pedo's should be handled. this review should result in every last one of them burnt at the stake.
Spin Doctor
quote:
Originally posted by willsimo
Not sure about the death penalty. Isn't it just lowering yourself to their level?

No it doesn't - it takes you down further than thier level.

*HaRRy*
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
the fact that he had raped and attempted to rape 4 other girls(some under age), had sex with under age girls and also got done for burglary - and was still able to get a job working with children is the worrying thing. if this is the case how many other ian huntleys are in primary schools up and down britain looking thru the key hole on the girls toilets.

it would be hard for him to get a job if he had applied for it today.

i work in a primary school and i've had a full police check done on my background, i have to go through two sets of locked doors to get in, and i have to wear a name tag all the time so people know i'm official.
jon
well he had 2 different surnames, thats how he "got past" the police checks, had we had a natinal ID card, this would have been noticed, and to think that some of his past accusations had been removed from file due to the data protection act...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement