return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Mini I-Pod
View this Thread in Original format
dstrukt
Apologuise if this is already on the board but Apple have just released the Mini I-pod, looks smart and will be £135 when sold in the UK:

Check em here

Hoping to pick one up next month.
If anyone knows the UK release date please let me know:D

The silver one is mine!
dj_mdma
the blue one is mine!!!! :cool:
Misty Kitty
although they look really nice, i'd rather get a less well known brand that works just as well and saves me the dollar.
sykadelik

They don't look that much smaller, plus for an extra £50 u can get like 3X the storage. I'd rather have me an Archos video AV340 :eek:

dj_mdma
i wouldnt mind the archos thingy either, but doesn't it cost something like 600 quid?! :nervous:

mini ipod all the way!!!! :)

gah i wish i hadn't bvought my Sony MP3 discman for 120 quid now!!! :whip: :whip:
Ste
yeh but ipod's battery dies after 18 months and you cant replace it...
dstrukt
That hasnt happened to everyone who has an I-pod tho
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by dstrukt
That hasnt happened to everyone who has an I-pod tho

if it does ur ed though...

get an archos
Cru5ad3r

Much nicer then the ipod .. no reports of dead irreplacable batteries .. 60GB HDD .. 4GB on a mini-ipod is hardly sufficient in my case :rolleyes:
dstrukt
Personally i dont think that looks half as good as the I-pod, each to their own etc.

Im more than happy to give Apple my dosh these days, My Ti-book has done me proud and also jonothan Ives is the ing daddy.

*Jonathon Ives = Designer of the I-pod

Misty Kitty
Pah you london boys are so wet with ur design and looks of things and your rampant spending

How much was that t-shirt lam??

The creative looks nice, and it has 30gb and its only bout £220

i dont mind tha archos either, i dont want the video one

only 10gb for £175, 20gb £231, but you get the recording facility which would be useful for tune in clubs
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by Misty Kitty
Pah you london boys are so wet with ur design and looks of things and your rampant spending

How much was that t-shirt lam??

which one :tongue2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement