return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Butterfly Effect
View this Thread in Original format
SuckUpMySenses
OMG !!!! :eyes: WOW, i thought since Ashton was in this, it was just going to be another teen movie, but damn was I wrong. I REALLY, TRULY enjoyed this. Disturbing, depressing, twisted... all the reasons to love a movie !!! not to mention the state of trance it puts you in, while your just sitting in the seats watching the credits roll by because you cant seem to get up. Well, after saying that, I'm looking for the actual "soundtrack" as in songs by artists, not the film score.. any help ???? :conf: :) Do some movies not contain soundtracks ??? :conf:
TuanAnh213
horrible movie, bad acting, bad everything
SlickT
kelso's acting is laughable at best...terrible movie. i almost wanted to bust out laughing when blood would pour out of his nose.
daydreamer
just by having that guy star in that movie it looses brownie points with me. won't even risk seeing it.
hate that guy.
Boomer187
I thought this was pretty damn entertaining. its a good role that ashton was actively seeking so he would not be pigeon holed as you guys seem to have done.

there were a few poorly scripted scenes, especially one with amy smart, just them two tlaking...horrible. plus I study psychology so I always laugh at hollywood's attempt to act psychological.

but other than that it had a similar ending to .....eh whats the name of it...with the black rabbit, the kid who finds a time warp and can live over again.....gawd...

eh I liked it. not gonna buy it, but I liked it.
KaOtiK1
best movie ive seen in a very long time.. it was damn good.. im going to go see it again tonight
SuckUpMySenses
ok the tune when aston and his "sorority woman" were talking around campus... it was electronic, really deep and bassy... anyone know ???
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by SuckUpMySenses
ok the tune when aston and his "sorority woman" were talking around campus... it was electronic, really deep and bassy... anyone know ???

Does it go doooo doododoodoo doo da da da daaaa... with some cymbols and a kick drum?

I hope you're being you're being ironic.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by SuckUpMySenses

DJ Sammy - Heaven

its gotta be.
Shad0wmaster
i kind of want to see this.

Azz3D
quote:
Originally posted by SlickT
kelso's acting is laughable at best...terrible movie. i almost wanted to bust out laughing when blood would pour out of his nose.

OK your comment is appropriate, but when I read 'kelso' I burst out in a laughing hysteria like never before... :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
SuckUpMySenses
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
Does it go doooo doododoodoo doo da da da daaaa... with some cymbols and a kick drum?

I hope you're being you're being ironic.
lol i wasn't to incorporate irony in my request .. if i did im sorry !! im being serious !! on the filmscore, its the "sorority/campus strut" ANYONE KNOW ???? :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement