return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
So what would you guys say/think about a guy who...
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
would spit on a girl's face and throw a drink at her as well during a verbal fight and call her every name in the book after she threw her drink in his face? just curious. i would say he's a piece of with mental problems...what about you?
Poncho
eff that some girl throws a drink at me and then starts cussin at me... hehehe *slap* BIOTCH

Honestly I wouldn't care. I would be like *shrug* she threw her drink in his face... so he spit in hers. I would think that by spitting in her face it would be worse than just her throwing her drink on him - but not totally out of line to retaliate with spitting.
{b.s.e.}
He certainly has problems managing his anger, but I must ask why the drink was thrown in the first place?
vswede
agree with {b.s.e.} both are doing something wrong
1. why did she throw her drink?
2. whod it happen to? did u just c or was it ur so called mate who was prolly you?
Muff2K
it's very typical (and accepted) for a woman to throw something, or slap, or spit during a verbal disagreement.

now if this was 2 girls, or 2 guys getting into it, it would be OK to exchange shots. cups or water, saliva, whatever...

NOW, if a guy was to treat a girl the same way she treated him??

eventually some other guy/bouncer would come along, be a hero and kick the crap outta him..

so even tho it's fair when it's a same sex situation, it's not ok when a guy excchanges blows with a girl...

women should be careful what they dish out, not every guy will sit back & take it.

BUT there's alot of details missing in this situation and in teh end the dude probably deserved what he got
Slylee
well she definitely overreacted about a stupid situation...her hand got burned because he was passing a cig to her and she was talking to someone while trying to grab it...she didn't realize SHE put HER hand into it...she assumed he burned her to get her attention cuz he's a prick like that and always like to play stupid jokes and push ppl's buttons...she slapped his hand (it was like an automatic reaction) and was like, "U Burned me what the "...and then he started pushing her buttons and making comments and it was just building up. he's been getting on her (and mine too) nerves for a while so she threw her drink in his face....totally uncalled for, i will admit to that. but any man who was raised properly by his mother would never spit in a girl's face as retaliation. only scum bags w/ no class do like that.

also..the next morning when she got driven back to our apt (he's crashing on my bf's couch RENT FREE and never ing cleans or offers us money) to get her car, he ran down stairs and threw water in her face again and was like, "how do u like that BITCH". he just started it all up again after everything was over. he's immature like that.

and all of this happend at like an upscale bar...it was totally embarrassing and we all had to leave right away. we were all screaming at each other outside...i wanted to punch both of them.
sndh
happened to me, my ex was after my g/f, and well got the whole evening troubles with my ex, fights for over a month. She was so jalous she threw a beer at me, i was like ok, well childish, but i threw a beer back, dunno why.... felt right though...

after a period of constant trouble i think it is defendable to trow something back, but just don't hurt her...
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
well she definitely overreacted about a stupid situation...her hand got burned because he was passing a cig to her and she was talking to someone while trying to grab it...she didn't realize SHE put HER hand into it...she assumed he burned her to get her attention cuz he's a prick like that and always like to play stupid jokes and push ppl's buttons...she slapped his hand (it was like an automatic reaction) and was like, "U Burned me what the "...and then he started pushing her buttons and making comments and it was just building up. he's been getting on her (and mine too) nerves for a while so she threw her drink in his face....totally uncalled for, i will admit to that. but any man who was raised properly by his mother would never spit in a girl's face as retaliation. only scum bags w/ no class do like that.

also..the next morning when she got driven back to our apt (he's crashing on my bf's couch RENT FREE and never ing cleans or offers us money) to get her car, he ran down stairs and threw water in her face again and was like, "how do u like that BITCH". he just started it all up again after everything was over. he's immature like that.

Heavy stuff. Yeah, the guy sounds like a piece of crap to me. not to mention, spiteful.

however, throwing the drink in his face...he musta really annoyed the hell outta whoever for someone to do that...i aint condoning (is that how its spelled?) or condemning it. i mean, you can only push a person so far, right? everyone has a limit on their patience. spitting in a girls face...where i come from, that's considered 'assault.' and yea its classless, distasteful, and just downright ed up.
UnBracKo
Well, almost he didn't hit her! Many guys hit their couple, those ppl are a ing pieces of crap!!
Slylee
and now i have to go back to the apt and i'm sure he'll be there playing xbox like a loser and i have to be alone w/ him cuz my bf doesnt get home from work until later. if he even starts, i'm going to tell him to get out. he has to leave thursday anyway cuz that's when my bf is moving to another apt. thank god. wish me luck. i'm ready to kill someone now, just thinking of him makes me mad.

DJYaNiK
I say "KICK HER ASS".
torontotrance
If someone threw a drink in my face, i'd get angry and start cursing and then probably just walk out or I just might shut the up and walk out. No one tends to be reasonable when they are angry. I might curse, depends who threw the drink but if you provoked the person then you deserved it. I've never thrown anything drink wise at someone cept water (tho I did throw a plastic cup with water at my brother once). If the prick turns around and throws a drink at the girl then you got problems and deserve to have your ass kicked royally. I'm not taking sides tho, both actions were stupid....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement