return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
DJs that you know for a fact use drugs.
View this Thread in Original format
swe_Trancer
which use drugs? and how did you find it out?
:whip:
jp
Sven Vath almost died from vodka and cocaine

There already was a topic like this

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=100150
biznology
sasha...search for almost any pic...read the GU notes: he blames Jaeger for making him pass out in a ditch with is club earnings falling out of his pants. not likely-

jules is widely known to, but i wouldnt be caught dead at a show to find out|
whitesmoke
sasha does it all
raek
i bet they are cooler because of it
Seric
The most stylish exocution of drug use I have EVER seen was at The Spot on the Ave in Seattle On a thursday night a few years ago.. Donald Glaude layed lines out on his vinyl and snorted that like there was no tomorrow as it spun around his deck.

Edit: That was when he spun Techno and dNb
albertoR
Sasha's reputation as a formidable party animal precedes him. One urban legend has him lying face-down in a ditch in Ibiza as the sun came up, wads of money, his payment from the night before, fluttering from his pockets.
The Age

Come in, spinner
By Andrew Drever

DiMethGuy
quote:
Originally posted by Seric
The most stylish exocution of drug use I have EVER seen was at The Spot on the Ave in Seattle On a thursday night a few years ago.. Donald Glaude layed lines out on his vinyl and snorted that like there was no tomorrow as it spun around his deck.

lol...yes yes. DG is da man!
tubby
sydney dj nick fish was rumoured to have racked up on the side of the turntables at a transmission party (~5000ppl) a couple of years ago, and was shown on the big projector screen snorting it. I was at the party but obviously not paying attention, so cannot confirm how true it is. Given how many nasty comments are directed at him and his drug use, he could have been taking the piss tho.
Tranc3
This has been asked before, but I'll mention some names that haven't been yet.

Paul Cokenfold
Sandra Collins (e)

UglyDave
does it bother any of you that some of ur fav DJs take drugs?
Chang monkey
quote:
Originally posted by Seric
Donald Glaude layed lines out on his vinyl and snorted that like there was no tomorrow as it spun around his deck.

ing cool
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement