return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Sweden x Bulgaria (Group C, 14 June)
View this Thread in Original format
paranoik0
Time to spam tomorrow's games, hehe. Sweden are the favs to qualify in the group along with Italy, but Bulgaria while not having many stars, have a good team altogether. Should be nice to see together with all the other games from this group which is one of the most interesting IMO.
St_Andrew
sweden must win this one, and i'm sure they will :)
Fundamental
Larsson, Petrov and Mjallby in this same match should be interesting. :D

I'm confident Sweden can pick up the win. Bulgaria are not the team they used to be...
evil_bastard
I think Sweden will win but I don't think Bulgaria will make it easy for them.
Freezel
Sweden got lot's of quality which overclasses the Bulgarian ;) I think it will be 2-0 to Sweden with goals from Larsson :)
marcooz
Sweden players are in good fit now, so imo they should win... I place a bet on 3:0 for Sweden :)

cuz they win in a friendly match with Poland which is on 26th place in FIFA rating (the score 3:1) Bulgaria is on 40th place... some stats :P
Freezel
quote:
Originally posted by marcooz
Sweden players are in good fit now, so imo they should win... I place a bet on 3:0 for Sweden :)

cuz they win in a friendly match with Poland which is on 26th place in FIFA rating (the score 3:1) Bulgaria is on 40th place... some stats :P

Those stats say nothing ;) Holland is on 4th or 5th and they lost to Belgium and Ireland 2 weeks ago ;)
Kongo_kim
hopefully we´ll win but in this tournament everything can happen.

We win 1-0 Zlatan scores it.
Kongo_kim
Anders Svensson & Mikael Nilsson will play instead of Kim Källström & Christian Wilhelmsson

Cowardly Lars-Tommy :whip:
Vizay
quote:
Originally posted by Kongo_kim
Anders Svensson & Mikael Nilsson will play instead of Kim Källström & Christian Wilhelmsson

Cowardly Lars-Tommy :whip:

yeah they are the lamest coaches you can find, svensson hasn't played many matches this year while källström has been rock solid the whole season.
nilsson instead of wilhelmsson I can understand since wilhelmsson is a bit unexperienced compared to nilsson but he's still better imo :/

anyway, it looks like we're gonna win this one pretty easy but I can't get portugals match out of my head so I'm not gonna say anything about the result :)

EsseT
Tonight whee =) party for sweden =) hehe :)
Sweden will win =)
for swedish feedback for the match tonight please enjoy The swidish forum of euro 2004 Tree you will found it on UEFA Euro 2004

tanks for you support =)
France
0 - 0 for the moment....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement