return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
untitled
View this Thread in Original format
meneedit
has anybody else here dropped out of school way too early?

I dropped out of school in year 8 because of something that happened and now im starting to wish I hadn't.

I get majorly depressed when people talk about stuff that I dont understand. You might even say that they use big words. I still have to look words up in the dictionary which I shouldnt have to do.

All I want to do is learn this stuff (which I am currently doing) but I fear that people think im a bit strange when they ask me something and I reply with "oh, I dont really know much about that stuff" and then they just pause for a second and say "oh, ok" and continue talking to someone else.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
BTG
i droped out (actually, kicked out) in grade 12.

i only gota get a few more cedits, but . its a pain in the ass.
Rodrico
are you for real?
meneedit
quote:
are you for real?

dont tell me your pissed off because i'm stupid :rolleyes:
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by meneedit
has anybody else here dropped out of school way too early?

Nope. :)
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
i droped out (actually, kicked out) in grade 12.

i only gota get a few more cedits, but . its a pain in the ass.

what is grade 12 in America/Canada
-=M=-
i think its what you call "senior"

goes freshman, sophomore, senior, yeah???

grade 12 is final year
Rodrico
quote:
Originally posted by meneedit
dont tell me your pissed off because i'm stupid :rolleyes:

Pissed? naw, more along the lines of dissapointed..

Intelligence, knowledge and wisdom come from years of keeping the mind sharp and active, as well as tons of experience with real life. Just because you dont understand something, doesnt mean you cant learn it. Dont get depressed, there are tons of conversations that I would love to be involved in, but if I dont know what their talking about, I go out of my way to learn, then the next time, you can show off your knowledge of a certain subject by participating and adding to the convo' itself. I will never be the smartest guy in class, I will never win any awards, but when I speak, I try to make sure I know what im talking about and that alone gives a sense of respect from others and for yourself.

Pity is an excuse for the weak.
Rodrico
I dropped out my last year of school to work and go party my ass off, I still dont have my high school diploma, but Im doing my courses at College anyways, and I wont stop til I get my diploma's this time.
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Rodrico
Pissed? naw, more along the lines of dissapointed..

Intelligence, knowledge and wisdom come from years of keeping the mind sharp and active, as well as tons of experience with real life. Just because you dont understand something, doesnt mean you cant learn it. Dont get depressed, there are tons of conversations that I would love to be involved in, but if I dont know what their talking about, I go out of my way to learn, then the next time, you can show off your knowledge of a certain subject by participating and adding to the convo' itself. I will never be the smartest guy in class, I will never win any awards, but when I speak, I try to make sure I know what im talking about and that alone gives a sense of respect from others and for yourself.

Pity is an excuse for the weak.

Nice post. ;)

Rodrico
I should be a motivational speaker. Tony Robbins eat your heart out!
PinkChicken
quote:
Originally posted by -=M=-
i think its what you call "senior"

goes freshman, sophomore, senior, yeah???

grade 12 is final year

freshman, sophomore, junior, senior
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement