return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
I am leaving you guys........
View this Thread in Original format
Blik
allright guys, I am leaving you guys.......... and this is all because of that ed up VIP-forum of you guys in the chat......

I think it is really pathetic when you are going to have a talk about some one because he thinks different....... I just got a PM from Wicked Neo because he thought I shouldn't moan about that VIP-forum..... I flamed miss P about that forum......

if you want to have a talk to me....... tjerk_blik@hotmail.com ..... that is the place to talk to me, or you can just PM me......

this place really has gone down in the last few months

cya all later guys...... :(:(:(

I will be posting in the Holland Forum, that is the only place I want to be a mod from

Blik

:(:(:(:(:(
Phrozen
Noooo!!, man i love those dancing penguins...don't leave!
bluE_Neon
yo Blik man, dont leave TA coz of some ed up message u got or watever man, think about :rolleyes: im not gonna say nething here coz i might get ppl on back as well, u know wat i mean
ZinG
:( :sadgreen: :conf: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:
no:(((((((((
AndiH
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
allright guys, I am leaving you guys.......... and this is all because of that ed up VIP-forum of you guys in the chat......

I think it is really pathetic when you are going to have a talk about some one because he thinks different....... I just got a PM from Wicked Neo because he thought I shouldn't moan about that VIP-forum..... I flamed miss P about that forum......

i've never been in the ta chat so whats the 'VIP-forum'??? :conf:
bluE_Neon
quote:
Originally posted by AndiH

i've never been in the ta chat so whats the 'VIP-forum'??? :conf:

Vip forum is supposely 4 dos TA's dat have been long time or something, maybe coz of da quality posts u make
Blik
quote:
Originally posted by bluE_Neon

Vip forum is supposely 4 dos TA's dat have been long time or something, maybe coz of da quality posts u make

if that would be the truth I would be in there too, and some other guys I know too

that VIP-forum is just utherly , friends of swamper can go to that VIP-forum, others don't

I am fed up with this
bluE_Neon
Blik man, why u so pissed? im not Swamps friend or nething, i dont even know da guy, he's barely on TA, coz he's so busy...why r u and maybe everybody so pissed about dis Vip ? i dont care if im in Vip or not, wat en difference does it make me from others? coz im VIP and im special?
Blik
quote:
Blik man, why u so pissed? im not Swamps friend or nething, i dont even know da guy, he's barely on TA, coz he's so busy...why r u and maybe everybody so pissed about dis Vip ? i dont care if im in Vip or not, wat en difference does it make me from others? coz im VIP and im special?

why does there have to be difference between newbies and regulars.....??

I really don't get it..... I would rather have a new James on here every day than that stupid VIP-Forum

is it like: oh you have a lot of experience, you can talk in the big league of TA.....???

wasn't it nice the way it used to be??it used to be great and awsome, now I get like, you ar not in the chat so you don't know what you are talking about (real example from Holland forum)

I really don't give a about this anymore, it has gone down, and it will stay that way.......
bluE_Neon
quote:
Originally posted by Blik

why does there have to be difference between newbies and regulars.....??

I really don't get it..... I would rather have a new James on here every day than that stupid VIP-Forum

is it like: oh you have a lot of experience, you can talk in the big league of TA.....???

wasn't it nice the way it used to be??it used to be great and awsome, now I get like, you ar not in the chat so you don't know what you are talking about (real example from Holland forum)

I really don't give a about this anymore, it has gone down, and it will stay that way.......

ya man, but ur only pissed coz ur not in VIP? is dat why?

Coup
blik i was thinking about this the today and i TOTALLY agree with you 100%!!! im not leaving ta, and not gona cause a war, but i agree 100%!
Blik
quote:

ya man, but ur only pissed coz ur not in VIP? is dat why?

hell no, I don't give a about that

I am done talking, I don't even want to be in there, just leave that place for all the cocky ones.........
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement