return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My boss is 19 y.o.
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
I find it so inspiring that my boss is that young. I'm not sure of how she managed to buy an English Course at such early age (I guess she was helped by her parents or something), but she seems to be very responsible.

Anyone else's got a young boss?
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I find it so inspiring that my boss is that young. I'm not sure of how she managed to buy an English Course at such early age (I guess she was helped by her parents or something), but she seems to be very responsible.

is she hot?
th0m
Wel, I guess if she's "inspiring", she must be hot :p
twisted420
so inspiring you take repeated washroom breaks to "tug"
ShadoWolf
quote:

Imagine if you were 45 and your boss was 19. pwned
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf

hehehe...yeah that's what i'm thinking too
UWM
yeah dude it's like those people who work at fast food restaurants who are in their 60s and stuff, their bosses are like 20!
Lira
I didn't get it, Shadowolf, the "ownage" thing, I mean :conf:
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
is she hot?

She's got a nice body, yeah, but I wouldn't hit it even if I were single and not working in that establishment.
Floorfiller
quote:

i don't think that he was saying you were owned, but rather that people that are old and haven't made anything of themselves have younger bosses...its kinda ty for those people.
djdust
quote:

She's got a nice body, yeah, but I wouldn't hit it even if I were single and not working in that establishment.

wait--- why wouldn't you?

and this thread needs one more thing... pics or stfu!

vmc
quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf

I'd hate to have a boss much younger than me telling me what to do.
N|te-L|fe
Boy that would tickle me off, being given orders by a youngster

I'm 25 and actually the youngest here, stuck with oldies for a while but at least they're cool..and there's the good part: they's ll retire faster and I'll take over the place.. Bwahahahahahahharr! :disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement