return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
need help
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
how do i take over the world?
Lira

You can be his partner
jon
moved to chill out
ierxium
quote:
Originally posted by Lira

You can be his partner

Smartest character on TV. :)
D-res
cant touch stewey from family guy... way more intelligent
Wildfir3
what about this guy?

DjDeComp
you start by getting your ass off the chair
Radagast
You'll need some magic pixie dust, a gas mask, and a Will Smith CD. First find Tinkerbell and ask her for the goods. After you've given her ten dead flies as payment you'll have her trust. Yet you need more than what she has on her at the time. Once you've cozened her fancy, immediately trap her under a drinking glass. Tell her that unless she tells you where her stash is you'll put her inside a used condom. If that doesn't work tell her that there's a mean dragonfly you know who has been looking for some good old fashioned pixie lovin'. Finally, if that doesn't work pull her limbs off one by one until she coughs up the info. Now gather up all the dust. Now you might be asking yourself, "Where can I find Tinkerbell or another pixie-like creature?" Why, in an N'Sync music video of course! HAHA! Seriously though, she's in Never Land you idiot.

The magic pixie dust, properly used, will mix with the atmosphere and bend everyone who breathes it to your power. Make sure you wear your gas mask at all times--it should easily be enough to protect you from magic pixie dust. Then after you obtain complete control over everyone you'll proclaim Will Smith the greatest rapper of all time, after which you make "Miami" the national anthem of BTGland. You'll then proceed to get jiggy with it. You decide to let the dragonfly rape Tinkerbell after all.

And they all lived happily ever after. The End.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
how do i take over the world?

btg im 3 years older then u..that means im 3 more years closer then u are...so remember to put killing vivid in your plans
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
btg im 3 years older then u..that means im 3 more years closer then u are...so remember to put killing vivid in your plans

wouldn't your experience be somwhat valuable to me..and there for..we join forces and become 'ultra squad' wait...that sounds kinda stupid.

yah i'll just kill you, its easier anyways.

Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
wouldn't your experience be somwhat valuable to me..and there for..we join forces and become 'ultra squad' wait...that sounds kinda stupid.

more like...that sounds uber ghey :wtf:
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by BTG

more fun with opposition..we could join forces but we'd end up killing eachother for the whole thing anyways..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement