return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Polls - Music Related

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 
Sasha vs Tiesto (pg. 12)
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis86
I cant believe there are so many morons who voted for Tijs...
WM2
quote:
Originally posted by DundaMan
This is becoming a popularity contest. :nervous:

but I say Tiesto :crazy:

...And yet you voted for the Queen of popularity contests.

:stongue:
naesean3
Sasha - promoting/surviving 4 different genres and still relevant!!

Alexander we love you!!:gsmile:
pagoda
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
I cant believe there are so many morons who voted for Tijs...

Haha, seriously. I mean, I used to like Tijs but , it's almost to the point where I'd rather hear nails drawn over a chalkboard than listen to his new . I think his first concert was the biggest turning point towards balls, and he's just gotten progressively worse as time has gone on.

Meanwhile, listening to Sasha is still, just as it has always been, a total mind, and he just keeps getting better.
Nayil
LOL
MaGiK54
Tiesto for sure...Sasha is boring
Nayil
:rolleyes:
Rhand
Tiësto... Haven't heard very much of Sasha :)
mr.anderson
Prog tends to get boring after a while.It's nice to start off with prog than into trance,so vote for Tiesto
Dj_GtR
quote:
Originally posted by mr.anderson
Prog tends to get boring after a while.It's nice to start off with prog than into trance,so vote for Tiesto

i had the same opinion.but...

mr.anderson
Prog is good yeah, but do you never feel like propa "giving it" sometimes, like listening to hard or uplifting stuff,something that prog cant deliver??Prog is too slow, there is no energy at all.
l listen to prog,but l like faster,harder & uplifting music, too! well, tastes differ.Thats just me
Zer0GeEz
Wow....Sasha by 10 points....close race....I personally love em both but it's Tiesto for me since i have to choose :toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 
Privacy Statement