return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Caffeine withdrawl anyone?
View this Thread in Original format
Trancer85
i'm trying to quit caffeine cold turkey and the anxiety is annoying me like hell! i have to resist!!
Lira
For some reason, caffeine doesn't seem to affect me much. :conf:
Floorfiller
i read that an apple has the same "wake up" effect in the morning as a cup of coffee
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by Trancer85
i'm trying to quit caffeine cold turkey and the anxiety is annoying me like hell! i have to resist!!

How much do you drink?
Trancer85
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
How much do you drink?

cup of coffe a day and/or 2 cans of energy drinks
XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by Trancer85
cup of coffe a day and/or 2 cans of energy drinks

Damn, thats not that much.

Before I got my ADHD meds I drank 15+ cups of coffee a day.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Trancer85
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX

yeah it varies from person to person. i'm probably more caffeine sensitive than you
Zild
Caffeine never did anything for me.
mezzir
i go on and off
starbucks as a particularly good drink called a peppermint mocha...and with a large, thats 3 shots of espresso per drink
during the school year i'd have one of those every day at least, plus caffeine in other forms, aka coffee and especially excederin
i never really eat much, so some days when i hadnt eaten in ages i'd get headaches, and for those i'd take excederin
ugh...wasn't good coming off of that
and lately i've been having tons too
been putting my coffee maker to good use, plus had a few no-doz lately to help get papers finished

tiesto14
I used to drink 12-15 Cokes a day......i was so addicted to caffeine..

I tryed to quit a million times and every time i got sick...like headcahes, dizzy, nauseaus etc etc...

Then last March i started to quit for real...i decided i would cut down...and i cut out my morning Coke for a week...then the next week i cut out my Cokes from when i woke up till lunch and the next week to 5pm then to dinner etc etc etc

Until finally iw as down to just 1 coke a day...the one at 10pm or so when i watched tv..then one day i forgot to drink that 10pm Coke and i never drank Caffeien again...

For me it was best to cut down;....it took a few weeks but well worth the wait since i had no withdrawels what so ever.....

Now i am caffeine free ..... thank god...i was addicted as hell...

I suggest weening yourself off it...

good luck
Floorfiller
you guys must have horrible teeth :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement