return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
View this Thread in Original format
StereoPrincess
When I came home from Boa part 2 to rest a little bit and eat some pizza, I came home to this:

which led me to patch things up a bit and post this sign:

Still, no one has come forward. The next step is DNA analysis so whoever was here please kindly come by again and I can do a "cheek" swab.
tw1tch
This is news to me. First, how the hell do you break a toilet seat. Secondly, who can do that at a friends house and say nothing about it.
StereoPrincess
twitch just came by and provided a sample. :)
drgoodvibe
Marg, did you ever see the scene in Dumb Dumber where the guy is going crazy in the bathroom after drinking the entire bottle of turbo lax??

ANyways i'm gonna go with Kevin on this one, and how the hell can you do damage like that?
Callie5
I just had the best laugh of my life...

Sorry Margs :stongue:
StereoPrincess
this gives me an excuse to put up a hidden camera in the bathroom.

;)
DigiNut
quote:
Originally posted by tw1tch
First, how the hell do you break a toilet seat.

That's what happens when you hold it in too long... pressure buildup!

Margs, you need to put handle bars in there - maybe this could have been prevented if the perpetrator was holding onto those instead of the side of the toilet during "lift-off".
MarkT
:eek: that's not nice!

maybe someone wanted to bring a bit of the club environment back with them.

if you spray random substances all over the floor and scatter some bottles everywhere, you can have your very own, authentic stall at the Guv!
DJ El Kay Dee
lol i love how marg is goin wild with her new cam.....:stongue:
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
:eek: that's not nice!

maybe someone wanted to bring a bit of the club environment back with them.

if you spray random substances all over the floor and scatter some bottles everywhere, you can have your very own, authentic stall at the Guv!

ha ha, good idea.

they were too lazy to go to the club so bring the club back with you.

there were several stalls at Boa that looked just like that.

rabbitjoker
Whomever broke it MUST have gone to Boa. Nearly every seat was also torn off at Boa. I suspect it was the same person.

It was not me. I have nothing against sitting down.
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by DJ El Kay Dee
lol i love how marg is goin wild with her new cam.....:stongue:

this is true.

if only i had a nice bag for it (didn't have time) i would have a bunch of pics from Boa. We could have compared the seats at Boa and at my place.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement