return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post your Tattoos
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Tomer
Ok people, lets see some Tattoos (only appropriate ones please ;) )
I'll start:

my tattoo ^

and roomate's tattoo:

sorry if those pictures a little big :)
7GTrancer
ok, ill bite...
my first

second

the third

and the latest, and my favorite... going to get more work done this saturday

ambs
wow that fish is beautiful!!!

i'd post mine but i cant host them on my picture site... since the parents dont know about it, and i'd like to keep it that way
Emil
quote:
Originally posted by 7GTrancer
ok, ill bite...

At least you got the direction of the Koi correct. Do you know why Koi's are tattooed "swimming upstream?"
7GTrancer
quote:
Originally posted by Emil
At least you got the direction of the Koi correct. Do you know why Koi's are tattooed "swimming upstream?"

No i did not, but it makes a lot of sense... thanks for the info though :)
Emil
quote:
Originally posted by 7GTrancer
No i did not, but it makes a lot of sense... thanks for the info though :)

The story in ancient Asian myth is that the koi would try to swim up this waterfall, and any who made it to the top were transformed into dragons. So, if a koi was tattooed "swimming downstream", it would be sign of defeat.

Who does your work? I have a half sleeve dragon, need about 1-2 hours more to have it finished.

Dj Tomer, find a picture resizing tool, those pics are huge.
Evil_Gnome
Im gonna get one pretty soon...its gonna be a cross and say RIP NRH. The initials of my friend who died last summer. I want to get a tattoo with meaning in it.
BTG
i'm sorry..but the only one that didn't look stupid was the fish. you people should stick to rub on tattoos.
AlphaStarred
i wanna see some inappropriate ones
7GTrancer
quote:
Originally posted by Emil
The story in ancient Asian myth is that the koi would try to swim up this waterfall, and any who made it to the top were transformed into dragons. So, if a koi was tattooed "swimming downstream", it would be sign of defeat.

Who does your work? I have a half sleeve dragon, need about 1-2 hours more to have it finished.

Dj Tomer, find a picture resizing tool, those pics are huge.

Thanks for the info... ive been looking into finding more info about oriental tattoos... i plan on continuing that up to my shoulder and so on. I love the oriental style...

the half sleeve was done by Desiree up here in Canada.. http://www.desiretattoo.com/main.htm
im really pleased with her work

Spyder
http://groups.msn.com/SpydersEvilWe...oto&PhotoID=152

datz mine
igottaknow
I didn't realize so many ppl were into He-Man "I have the power" :stongue:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement