return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Help: ID for track from Ferry Corsten @ Vision 1/1/05...
View this Thread in Original format
rturn214
So all day today I've been humming three words in my head... "Take me home." More specifically they are the only three words I remember from a track Ferry spun on NYD in Chicago. it was a womans voice, and I remember there being this long drawn out break with basically only the vocals that just sent chills down my spine.

I know it's vague, but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. And if it's a track I should already know because "everyone" knows it, my bad, I guess I showed up late :-)

Peace, Cheers,

RJT
neile
it sounds to me like "No one on Earth" by Above and Beyond, the Gabrial and Dresden remix!! The lyrics go:

Take me home with you
No one earht knows me like you do
rturn214
WOOO HOOO!

That's it! Bought the three mixes already at Anjuna Beats and about to start playing!

Thank you so much. You made my day.

You know if you just stay out of the "My stuff/style is better than your weak style..." arguing the TA forums are one of the most helpful groups of people I have ever met!

Thank you for helping me again!

Peace, Cheers,

RJT
D&GGIRL
Yea, I remember hearing that! :) I love the Gabriel & Dresden mix. It's on their Bloom CD #2 which I got recently. Hopefully we'll get to see Above & Beyond in Chicago soon.

I agree with you as far as people being helpful on here. I've actually checked out a lot of different dj's/music that I had never heard of or listened to after finding out about them on here.
MrSquirrel
No One On Earth is a mint tune.

I doubt you could go to a single big trance dj show these days and not hear that tune....everyone plays it. And unlike some of the other tunes everyone plays, it is actually good :D

MrS
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
No One On Earth is a mint tune.

I doubt you could go to a single big trance dj show these days and not hear that tune....everyone plays it. And unlike some of the other tunes everyone plays, it is actually good :D

MrS

ha..its not nearly as good as anything by Sasha or Zabiela :tongue2 jk
wolverine16
"All of your musical tastes are horrible! I know the true history of trance and therefore I will judge everything you say. Armin, Markus, PVD, they have no talent!"...Haha, the music discussion forum has become a tougher battleground than the Sunni Triangle in Iraq. When did going out on the weekend and listening to music with friends stop being about having fun?

Seriously though, that is a good track. If you're ordering songs from Anjunabeats, I would recommend also getting Smith & Pledger - Forever (Aspekt Vocal Mix). Not as unique a voice as Zoe Johnston, but another good Anjuna vocal track with some spacey elements. It's been in my head for a few days. Peace.
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA

Haha, exactly. That Ory kid really needs a girlfriend or something to take his mind off trying to destroy Armin.
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
"All of your musical tastes are horrible! I know the true history of trance and therefore I will judge everything you say. Armin, Markus, PVD, they have no talent!"...Haha, the music discussion forum has become a tougher battleground than the Sunni Triangle in Iraq. When did going out on the weekend and listening to music with friends stop being about having fun?

n00b

didnt you know that "internet" is the native american word for "place where young buffalo do battle"

honestly i have no idea why people continue to bash people for liking certain djs or a certain style, but at least now they have it confined to just one thread instead of three or four popping up a day.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA

'atta boy, Tommy! :p

Surprisingly I like this at like 144 BPM whereas most of the music I listen to is between 130-134 BPM. I also hate the vocal mix of this song (not surprisingly).

MrSquirrel
I did not say it was better than Sasha.....and I don't know much Zabiela.

But I was not speaking of the prog leaning stuff.

Why the am I defending myself.

Bah....got to pack...flight leaves for Copenhagen in 6 and a half hours :o

MrS
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
I did not say it was better than Sasha.....and I don't know much Zabiela.

But I was not speaking of the prog leaning stuff.

Why the am I defending myself.

Bah....got to pack...flight leaves for Copenhagen in 6 and a half hours :o

MrS

Denmark huh? Sounds fun. I wish I could go back to Europe. Have fun Steve!! Take lots of pics too!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement