return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Anyone Been to Belize? I'm Looking at You You South American TAs ...
View this Thread in Original format
occrider
I'm going to be visiting in about a week (primarily for scuba diving) and I was wondering if anyone has ever been and has advice to share about things to do, places to stay, and experiences in general. I would post this in the Spanish forum, but I'm also looking for the opinions/experiences of know nothing foreigners :p.
Lira
Ridey, mate, isn't Belize in Central America? :p
occrider
I'm an obnoxious american tourist ... anything south of the border is South America ;):p.
nchs09
dude i think of u as one of the most well rounded poeple on ta. based on ur ability to discuss things.

u should know that belize is not in south america! :p

but iv been there :p
nchs09
lol lira beat me to it.. DAMN U MAZZ

hahahha

as for sight seeing. u should REALLY do the drive to guatemala. right next to it west. not to the city but to the jungle where u will be able to find the mayan ruins in tikal. ill hotlink some pics in a minute
nchs09

occrider
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
u should know that belize is not in south america! :p

You sure it's not south of the commies in dragon country? I'm so confused ... :conf:

occrider
quote:
lol lira beat me to it.. DAMN U MAZZ

hahahha

as for sight seeing. u should REALLY do the drive to guatemala. right next to it west. not to the city but to the jungle where u will be able to find the mayan ruins in tikal. ill hotlink some pics in a minute

Cool. Thanks for the tip. It looks great. I've pretty much discerned that there are 6 main "must-do" activities while in Belize:

1. Scuba Diving
2. Visit Mayan ruins
3. Take a jungle tour
4. Go cave spelunking
5. Drink
6. Drink some more

Missing anything?
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Cool. Thanks for the tip. It looks great. I've pretty much discerned that there are 6 main "must-do" activities while in Belize:

1. Scuba Diving after drinking
2. Visit Mayan ruins while drinking
3. Take a jungle tour and try to find random coke leafs
4. Go cave spelunking while drinking
5. Drink while drinking
6. Drink some more while sobering up

Missing anything?

i think i just modulated ur list :p
electronicmaji2
they dont even speak spanish in belize

occrider
quote:
i think i just modulated ur list :p

Looks good except for one thing:

1. Drinking after Scuba Diving.

You wouldn't want me to get a bad case of nitrogen narcossis and decompression sickness now would you? ;)
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by electronicmaji2
they dont even speak spanish in belize

Strike two.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement