return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Having sex with the wife next door...
View this Thread in Original format
jp
...and her husband comes home early :D

Nrg2Nfinit
.. what ever happend to the good old fashion under the bed :D
igottaknow
i would never have believed peter parker would sleep with another man's wife. :confused:
verndogs
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Floorfiller
jp were do you find this stuff :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Epic Star
:haha: :haha: :haha:
rabbitjoker
Better than having sex w/ the bosses wife.
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Better than having sex w/ the bosses wife.

hehe.. or being accused of it lol
Boomer187
been there done that.....luckily it wasn't winter.

:wtf: and it looks like it could be a sweet chop, his feet are resting on indented bricks.
fbgdavidson
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

:wtf: and it looks like it could be a sweet chop, his feet are resting on indented bricks.

Could be...although the light on one side of the building is actually showing up on his right ass cheek too, which matches the shadows from the neighbouring balcony.

fbgdavidson
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

Could be...although the light on one side of the building is actually showing up on his right ass cheek too, which matches the shadows from the neighbouring balcony.

For some reason it reminds me of a picture I took in Central Park NYC..just because it was too weird. The bride and groom were posing for photos and the naked guy didn't even bat an eyelid!
Yan
:haha: @ both pictures.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement