return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Cops are at my door!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Omega_Blue
cops are knocking on my door, but i locked em. what should i do.
UWM
umm, light up a big fat blunt and blow the smoke under the door in their direction.
Sunsnail
1)Open the door
2)Get high/drunk
Michael19
open the door, throw an egg in the face of one of them, then close the door.
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
cops are knocking on my door, but i locked em. what should i do.

the exact opposite of what you did to make them want to go there.
CyberneticAngel
Yell "Piss off pigs" really loudly when they identify themselves
Spacey Orange
wait till they leave, and then make a break for canada
UWM
The cops came to our apartment a couple of years ago for playing music too loud and we just turned it down and sat in there until they went away. They're ing patient / not busy, they sat there for 45 minutes knocking.
dj_bas
RUUUUUUUUN.
Omega_Blue
alright, they left. i was ting myself there for a second, running around trying to hide the bong... it was bad news. i was peeking out the window and at first i just saw a cop car parked in front of the apartment... then the landlady pulled up behind it.. a second cop car comes up... then two cops came up, knocked for a good two minutes, came back down and left. then the landlady came up, didn't leave a note or anything, and just left. what do you think that's all about?

CyberneticAngel
You know that even if you open the dorr they cannot come in unless

1) you invite them (as in say yes when they ask to come in)

2) They have a search warrent (equals you are focked anyway)

3) weed smoke billows out your door when you open it (giving them "probable cause")
Spacey Orange
the sherrifs were looking for me once, so i bolted to a different county where they didn't have jurisdiction.

i did not run to the net so could post it in the COR.;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement