return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
The most depressing photo you've seen
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
Theres lots of them out there. Heres a few i found

Girl with her family and boyfriend having to Bury her parents after the Asian Tsunami

US Soldier in Iraq saying his last goodbye to his friends Killed in a bomb blast.
kelly923
thanks dood... u made my day :rolleyes:
kossack
pretty rough, for sure. seen some pretty brutal emotional scenes here too coming down satellite feeds. i think people hafta see this sort of thing though, keep a grip on reality.
Laux de par
whats that infamous picture with (it looks to be a german?) man with a gun to (looks to be Asian?) teens head. You can kind of see bullet penetrating the head... :conf: sorry for the lack of info. the shooter is on the left side of pic, victim on right.
SlickT
the most depressing photo i've seen is that starving kid in africa crawling and there's a bird i think. that photo kills me :(
No one
:(

I have no words.
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by kelly923
thanks dood... u made my day :rolleyes:

Hey if you didnt realise it was going to be upseting pictures then buy a dictionary and look up "depressing".
kelly923
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
Hey if you didnt realise it was going to be upseting pictures then buy a dictionary and look up "depressing".

i know, and i was kinda being sarcastic... sometimes it takes dejecting pictures like that to make u appreciate what u have
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by kelly923
sometimes it takes dejecting pictures like that to make u appreciate what u have

*Nods* Very True!

Is anyone actually going to post any pics?
Cal
I found this one on image.google.com

Jackson

lücid
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement