return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The AIM unhappy smiley isn't emo enough...
View this Thread in Original format
Yan
So I tweaked it a bit. :wtf:

dj_bas
hmm...give him black hair too...and those lame glasses
Renegade
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
So I tweaked it a bit. :wtf:

u should have given him emo hair

like so u can only see one of his eyes.
and thick rimmed glasses.
fastmp3
i'm sick and tired of the emos, they have invaded the streets :whip: what is wrong with those people ? somebody explain to me :mad:
Noctone
I'm not sure who's worse -- the emo kids or the indie-rock kids. They both come off as "I'm better than you", and they both wear ridiculous clothes and accessories that serve no practical purpose. I think I like the emo kids more just because they keep to themselves moreso than the indie-rock kids. And they're more likely to take themselves out of the gene pool I think, what with all the "I'm sooooooooooooo depressed" .
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Noctone
I'm not sure who's worse -- the emo kids or the indie-rock kids. They both come off as "I'm better than you", and they both wear ridiculous clothes and accessories that serve no practical purpose. I think I like the emo kids more just because they keep to themselves moreso than the indie-rock kids. And they're more likely to take themselves out of the gene pool I think, what with all the "I'm sooooooooooooo depressed" .

yeah us clubbers and ravers are a much better social group...
Noctone
Us? Speak for yourself. I don't discredit anyone else for their musical tastes, I just think they're different. I just get annoyed by the lifestyle a bit, and the uppity attitude.
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Noctone
Us? Speak for yourself. I don't discredit anyone else for their musical tastes, I just think they're different. I just get annoyed by the lifestyle a bit, and the uppity attitude.

im sure they get anooyed by ours as well, at least the stereotypical one we lead, just like how you are stereotyping them..

according to them, we sell our souls for money and clothes, take pills to like the music more, dont like the music at all and are comptely superficial.

who wins?
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
YES... I agree with you 100000000%.

One of my best friends is emo/indie (much more indie than emo, but god damn she can be emo sometimes), anyways I cant stand meeting her friends half the time.... :nervous:

All the indie kids I have ever known INSTANTLY have an "I am better than you" attitude, mostly based on the fact that they listen to "indie music". 90% of the time its too, but they wont get off the high horse just to look cool.

Best come back to anyone that brags their music is better because its independent, just tell them you listen to EDM, the largest independent music genre ever to exist.

I know A LOT of people who think they are better because the listen to EDM... a lot of people on this board.

DJFreaq
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
Best come back to anyone that brags their music is better because its independent, just tell them you listen to EDM, the largest independent music genre ever to exist.

i do that consistently at my school, i pwn them everytime.
dinoXpress
this is so wrong. we bitch at people everyday about not having an open mind about music, well who doesnt have an open mind now?

, i know a lot of heads who listen to this music and arent anything like the people u described.

and btw, just like how a lot of the indie rock music released is crap, so is a lot of the indie edm.

damn.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement