return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Summer Fitness
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
Because people dont read other threads :)

just helpin out the people who dont have access to gyms

Here is what I am doing for the next month to lose weight:

wake up. Drink a quart of Yerba Matte Ginseng tea (go buy it. wakes you the F*CK up without caffeine feelin (cuz it isnt caffeine)).

eat an apple
---
lunch

apple
6 slices of deli meat wrapped in a sheath of lettuce

---

run 3 miles

---
after run meal

banana
meat lettuce
---

1 hour after meal workout

----
post workout meal (dinner)

1 cup of cooked pasta with 2 cups of lean ground beef mixed with your sauce of choice (newmans own garlic sauce pwns)

------

so do cardio 3-4x a week in 20+ minute stints
workout 4-6x a week (because of no weights)

-----------------------

the work out

Ill just make it comprehensive so you have 1 routine to do. Remember the point is to get muscles consuming fuel. they continue to consume after so you need to get them all depleted if you really want that to happen.

and do this in a 4 rotations so when it says squat-jumps 4x, its 1x20 and then the pushups 1x12 ... until youre done wit all and then start over again:

squat jumps- crouch down and then jump up as hard as you can.
4x20

pushups: 4x12

crunches - make an effort to find something your feet can hook under so you can focus on abs
4x25

jumping jacks 4x50

froggers - start standing up. drop to a crouch, place hands on ground. jump legs out to a pusup position. bring back to crouch. stand up. repeat
4x20

mountain climbers -pushup position. bring 1 knee to chest and switch.
4x35

should do you in pretty well.

the diet is a little extreme, i was losing 1lb a day off it hehe...feel free to add in a sweet potato split in half and eaten at lunch and other half at dinner.

all the veggies and fruit you want :p

try to keep fat and sugar to pretty much 0. If you had the will to eat 'just a bit' you wouldnt be readin this :p so dont even start. Pack up all the chips and and lock em up.

stay active, stay healthy...planet EARTH
dj_bas
good stuff orbax! im gonna start today! i'm sick of going to the gym anyway...but i still gotta run. hmm maybe i'll just go to the gym for that i dunno
Orbax
treadmill running is tedious and I think it takes more motivation that a jog through some woods, or just along a street or trail. Tracks are boring to me too :) when youre out there for 2 hours that circle can get a weeeee bit annoying hehe
L.E.N.
Ive been doing a walk/run mile 4x a week....I think Ill do your little home routine for added impact.
Orbax
yeah thats a kind of baseline thing. Adjust it to where its burning at all times hehe
L.E.N.
Gotta love the burn....Im still working on the mile thing once I get my stamina up Ill up the distance.(got some handles to burn :wtf: ) I havent run in a few years so I dont want to kill myself as well as feel discouraged and not want to do it. Right now I feel tired but acmoplished and look forward to do it again the next day.
Yan
Using lettuce as a replacement kinda sickens me out.
::TranceVanDyk::
here's what im going to do to gain weight and strength. i just dont have the drive to hit the weight room everyday or run by myself, which i am totally capable of doing, but just dont do it. so ive found a much better way to get myself on the track to success.

#1. Ive been glowsticking and swinging meteor poi around. i have a pratice poi metal rope with plastic around the metal to make it easier on my hands. i have two tennis balls at the end and i have filled them with pennies. i then swing them around as if they were glowsticks, and it really makes the upper body burn. but the more burn, the more i learn.

so then, when i do glowsticks which are much lighter, i can go uber fast. helps both with my cardio and muscle strength.

#2. WIth the help of my mum, I've hired a ex-professional south american soccer player as a personal coach. he is going to train me two times a week for year, and im going to a soccer clinic in sao paolo, brazil next month. this will definatly keep me off bad stuff like drugs, cigs, and booze, which i will miss(cept for cigs).
----------------------------

tomorrow, im going to a community college to make a speech about alternative modes of exercise, and im going to make a demonstration of glowsticks with some upbeat trance. im ganna have my practice poi, my glowstrings, and dance books as props, and im ganna do a little performance. should be great.

here it is...
quote:

Alternative Modes of Exercise

As I see society today, a huge emphasis is physical beauty. Whether masculine or feminine, we all desire to be attractive to our peers. I’ve tried for years to try to hit the weight room, go on exercise and diet plans in order to strengthen myself. I’ve even bought supplements and nasty protein shakes. But, my motivation was always short-lived and I’d be right back to where I was in the beginning. But, I’ve found a way to really get the same exercise as in a weight room, but in an unconventional way. SO, today, I’m speaking on “Alternative Modes of Exercise”.

Only an estimated 12% of the American population exercise regularly. The other 88% do it sparingly or not at all. The number one complaint is, “I just lack the motivation.” The thing they don’t realize is that you don’t have to run 5 miles a day or hit the weight room at 5am every morning. All you have to do is find something fun that you like to do that has some physical aspect to it. It could be a sport, dancing, playing with your dog, anything you find enjoyable. Do it several times a week and make yourself sweat. Easy stuff we can all do.

In order to have a great body, you have to put good stuff in it. If all you’re eating is microwavable meals and fast food, you’re actually slowly killing your body. If you like eating out, a great alternative would be just having an appetizer, sharing, or just ordering a salad. If you’re a college student who doesn’t have time to go places or cook, you could limit yourself to eating only in the school cafeteria, or staying away from anything sold out of a vending machine.

Listening to energetic music is also huge gateway to an alternative form of exercise. The hip hop scene involves a great deal of dancing. If you’ve ever been inside a club, you definitely will get hot an exhausted by the time you go home. Techno also is almost exclusive to dancing. For me, it is the foundation of my own alternative exercise, which is my conclusion.

Techno is what I’m hugely into. I discovered a few months ago the art of glow sticking and poi…(Speak from the mind experience)(Performance piece)

plz critique if u desire

:D :D :D
Orbax
Yan-

its not that bad. its delicious with a stripe of dijon down the middle :). People dont really realize that store bread is just bad news. Whole wheat isnt as healthy as you think it is. Go to a bakery if you want solid bread. Do open face sammiches or something. The other half is what I said at the end. People suck at will power. If I eat a potato chip I want more. Simple. So I dont eat potato chips. Resisting tempation isnt sitting there with chocolate on your lap and just eating 1, its not havin the dang chocolate there to start with! Learn to get along without it and gradually reintroduce it. FYI a lot of body builders are vegan these days. I dont feel like writin it up because balance is a pain in the ass, but you dont have to have a "normal" diet to lookg good :)

TVD-

Probably gonna be hard to gain weight on that

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...highlight=guide

I kind of have a weight gain thing in there...more than kind of lol.

Definitely agree with find something you love. Do those weight routines 1-2 a week plus soccer...gonna pwn.

--------

Ive also started hitting a 100lb canvas body bag again ( leather bags they tear too easily)

cheers
smokeape
Orbax, I've already told you more than once. Just go SF, they got your kinda folks there so you'd be right at home.

:cool:
[[[smoke]]]

Walsh & Coutre ft Holly - Burn (Van Bellen Mix)

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Yan-

its not that bad. its delicious with a stripe of dijon down the middle :). People dont really realize that store bread is just bad news. Whole wheat isnt as healthy as you think it is. Go to a bakery if you want solid bread. Do open face sammiches or something. The other half is what I said at the end. People suck at will power. If I eat a potato chip I want more. Simple. So I dont eat potato chips. Resisting tempation isnt sitting there with chocolate on your lap and just eating 1, its not havin the dang chocolate there to start with! Learn to get along without it and gradually reintroduce it. FYI a lot of body builders are vegan these days. I dont feel like writin it up because balance is a pain in the ass, but you dont have to have a "normal" diet to lookg good :)

Guess I'm just not a fan of the lettuce. :( Only time I enjoy eating it is when it's moist... but moist lettuce doesn't go well with dry foods like meat.

90% of my bread is now purchased at Panera, a bakery. I'm a HUGE bread fan so I look for quality. It's really THAT much better at the bakeries.

Temptation sucks a BIG D*CK. I'm pretty good when it comes to resisting however whenever that first step is taken... everything starts going downhill.

Yeah. The vegan bit I've known about for some time now. I'm pretty sure that not only are their bodies in top-notch form but they're healthy as hell. Wish I could just switch over.
::TranceVanDyk::
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

TVD-

Probably gonna be hard to gain weight on that

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...highlight=guide

I kind of have a weight gain thing in there...more than kind of lol.

Definitely agree with find something you love. Do those weight routines 1-2 a week plus soccer...gonna pwn.

--------

Ive also started hitting a 100lb canvas body bag again ( leather bags they tear too easily)

cheers

youve got a great exercise plan there, but i truthfully would lack the drive to do it, unless i had someone riding my ass all the time, and i just dont have time to do all that.

ive been doing the the poi with the tennis balls with pennies inside for about 2 weeks, and ive already noticed a difference. and i LOVE it. people are amazed by my when i do my glowsticks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement