return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Dear Crackhead Alliance
View this Thread in Original format
dj_mdma
This Friday, i will go to see PvD, Adam Sheridan, Eddie Halliwell and Marcos Euphonic at Turnmills.

It is also the 1st time i have been clubbing since March 25th.

That is all.

;)
Slylee
tell someone who gives a .
mentalbarter
ignore that bitch^
needs coke to get excited about things nowadays
sad state of affairs

turnmills will be packed:eek:
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
tell someone who gives a .

get out of my alliance biznitch :stongue:
kr00t0n
:(
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
:(

dude, i've been clean since then, its going to be siccccckkkkkkk :D
NiteMer
I guess my Crackhead Alliance status is still in good shape, as I shroomed a little Friday, a lot on Saturday, and rolled my face off at Sasha on Sunday, as well as into Monday. Think I had between 2.5, and 4, but it's hard to tell, because I was eating broken pieces. Good times, but I feel like a bag of limp dicks right now.

That is all. :)
UWM
I knew you'd drop mad pills for Sasha, atta boy!
Jamie_
suck my balls

:D
Moral Hazard
Damn, I wish I were going to that show, sadly, I must wait until the 18th for Sasha. June is going to kick some serious ass though... Digweed on the 10th, Lawrence and Infected Mushroom on the 11th, Sasha and Lawler on the 18th, my stag party on the 25th and Tiesto on the 30th. I'm not sure I'll survive the next 30 days! I've took last weekend and I'm taking next weekend off so my seritonin levels can get back to normal before I abuse myself beyond belief.... I have 30 pills, an oz of shrooms, and 800ml of absinthe.... all must will be consumed before July!

Slylee
i was just kiddin man!! :toothless
NiteMer
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Damn, I wish I were going to that show, sadly, I must wait until the 18th for Sasha. June is going to kick some serious ass though... Digweed on the 10th, Lawrence and Infected Mushroom on the 11th, Sasha and Lawler on the 18th, my stag party on the 25th and Tiesto on the 30th. I'm not sure I'll survive the next 30 days! I've took last weekend and I'm taking next weekend off so my seritonin levels can get back to normal before I abuse myself beyond belief.... I have 30 pills, an oz of shrooms, and 800ml of absinthe.... all must will be consumed before July!

Digweed is here on the 11th. Unfortunately we're throwing an event the same night.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement