return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
trimming pubes?
View this Thread in Original format
djdust
Just kinda curious about how it feels / how many people actually do it? I've been tempted to for a while-- I mean, it's getting pretty bushy down there. As for appearance's sake, I don't have a girlfriend / don't get laid-- so basically, this would be for experimentation...
guster
I've done it a couple times. My girlfriend always seems impartial.. just don't keep a bush. I usually just trim it down with a scissors as short as it'll go.

So yeah.. haha. If you want to itch for a week, go ahead. You'll remember what it's like to be 8! :haha:

Try trimming it first and if you aren't satisfied go ahead and shave it. Nothing to lose.. except that hair. Yeah.. it's late. I should be going to sleep soon.
djdust
haha-- sorry-- i meant trimming... not shaving... lemme fix it
trewqy
i shave my pubes and my balls everyweek.My gf loves it.Besides it looks bigger with no hair

Girls like it clean down there too. who the hell wants hair in their mouths?
PhilBxR
Nothing wrong with a bit of trimming! You wouldnt want a girl with a hairy fanny would you??? :D
stren
quote:
Originally posted by guster

So yeah.. haha. If you want to itch for a week, go ahead.

+1

tho i'd say few days tops
DJ_TWiLiGHT
trim my on a pretty regulat basis. . .althoiugh somethimgs I dont' have the toime and it gets outta control. I like to keep it neat though.

once again, drunk typing sucks asos
zokissima
I tend to do it once every week or two. Sucks at the begining, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly.
willson
I have trimmed and shaved the entire region,only prob I have ever had is how to blend it in with my hair from spaj to bellybutton without making it look stupid...so its a thing you'll get used to.
Never get it right the first time.
And watch out when using scissors...many have fallen in the line of battle.
zokissima
quote:
Originally posted by willson
I have trimmed and shaved the entire region,only prob I have ever had is how to blend it in with my hair from spaj to bellybutton without making it look stupid...so its a thing you'll get used to.
Never get it right the first time.
And watch out when using scissors...many have fallen in the line of battle.

omg, I know. First time, I just cleaned it all, along with the hair below the belly button, and it looked so stupid. Even now, it's difficult to get it to look 'normal'. Any tips? :D

igottaknow
When I go to the barber I let him trim it. If you going to do it you might as well have it look good.
willson
quote:
Originally posted by zokissima
omg, I know. First time, I just cleaned it all, along with the hair below the belly button, and it looked so stupid. Even now, it's difficult to get it to look 'normal'. Any tips? :D

Well,because stomach hair is short it will be near impossible for you to get kinda of gradual affect and it work on its own.
so do that and make it into a v at the bottom,by shaving the sides(to look like its pointing at your dong btw.)
Then once doing that hair will grow back and after few weeks you'll maybe be able to get used to it and perfect it.
If you understand?

Thats me though,and I can pull it off with the way my hair is.
Otherwise many people just trim round there dong and its easy to make look normal.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement