return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Old folks making a break for it at nursing homes
View this Thread in Original format
kossack
it's probably a pretty horrible experience to be in such a state that you have to be locked down in a high security nursing home. the dementia and alzheimers must be troubling enough, and then to not have any idea wtf is going on...

alternatively i've heard tonnes of stories from these places about the old folks makin' a break for it... my co-worker was just telling me how her grandfather tried to scale a fence, then gave up and climbed a tree instead. a reward for his efforts - an electronic bracelet around his wrist that transmits a lockdown signal to all exit doors every time he gets near them.

so what do you think peeps? would you:
become a cantankerous or demnted old bugger and give the world its due? or go swimming drunk with a bloody nose in the gulf of mexico during a feeding frenzy? (or if you're a guy, blow all your money on an athletic nymphomaniac and hope to die 'happy')
Kripple
old people are dangerous so i agree with how they are treated.
rjwilmsi
I don't know what I want to happen if / when my health seriously declines. I've hopefully got over 50 years to decide, but this is a problem that's going to become increasingly important on a national / global scale as Western populations age.
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
Because everyone knows up till 1993 no one in the west aged at all.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement