return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Pretend Females
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
ok am i alone here in thinking this is annoying?

it's like every time a new "girl" joins, I automatically become skeptical. No offense, but I can’t help it.

So…I’m pretty much talking about Spunky Girl.

Either u have insomnia, or ur a crackhead cuz I checked my PM’s this morning at 7:45 a.m. my time, which would be 4:45 a.m. L.A. time and I saw you browsing…not to mention u’ve just been posting bull in chillout room and don’t really seem to be into EDM…

If I’m wrong, obviously, forgive me.

Post a picture holding up a TA sign today. Do it.
jonze234
to use the term boomer coined...we've got an e-tranny :stongue:
igottaknow
spunky girl = a guy
Moral Hazard
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee

it's like every time a new "girl" joins, I automatically become skeptical. No offense, but I can’t help it.

Either u have insomnia, or ur a crackhead cuz I checked my PM’s this morning at 7:45 a.m. my time, which would be 4:45 a.m. L.A. time and I saw you browsing…not to mention u’ve just been posting bull in chillout room and don’t really seem to be into EDM…

I used to get skeptical every time a girl agreed to go home with me.... I always feared that I would reach down the pants and end up with a handful of dick, but it never happened. Until I actually grab dick where I'm expecting vagina I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
dinoXpress
quote:

plus ing one. im supposed to meet this chik soon.

and she wastn on aim while posting, meaning maybe she was on a different aim account..............

and the avatar is hot so like wtf.

im behind you slylee.....

:disbelief
jonSun
quote:

I totally agree & I noticed the same thing, posting in the CORe only.

I dont think the new females are getting the attention like they used to since all the hornballs are afraid of getting owned.:p
StereoPrincess
actually any sort of "pretend" person is lame to me.

why sign onto a community and pretend who you are. is your life really that boring that you must make up an alternate persona? the days of the internet being a game are over. internet in now a big part of everyone's lives and therefore should be treated like any other community.
Boomer187
teh E-TRANNY !!!!!

newest bestest phrase on the intarweb.
jonSun
Im really a hot chick pretending to be a dude since I dont want the attention.
Inertia
quote:

Slylee, defender of dignity for horny TAs.

Basstard
good call slylee

any1 else reckon its krysta?
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
actually any sort of "pretend" person is lame to me.

why sign onto a community and pretend who you are. is your life really that boring that you must make up an alternate persona? the days of the internet being a game are over. internet in now a big part of everyone's lives and therefore should be treated like any other community.

I agree but there seems to be a bunch of immature COR a-holes who delight in this kinda . Makes me not want to hang out here much anymore.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Privacy Statement