return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
did i do something wrong?
View this Thread in Original format
h0tsweetbabyd0l
so i got this friend guy called pierre he is at law school with me and i really appreciate him like a friend
yesterday with friends we spent the day at the beach was cool back home he called me back saying he had something to tell me
so i went to see him as his appartment and we talked
we sat near each other and he kissed me ...but i felt bad
back home i was thinking it would be impossible for me and I to be together so i tried to call him and as he wasn't here i wrote him an sms saying it wouldn't be possible between us cuz i was feeling friendship towards him and nothing else
then i talked to him on msn and saying i was sorry i asked him if we could meet each other as we used to do
and he replied " yeah we'll see each other at law school" ...i guess he doesn't want to be friend anymore and that sucks
did i do something wrong?:nervous:
Ripped Bag
quote:
Originally posted by h0tsweetbabyd0l
so i got this friend guy called pierre he is at law school with me and i really appreciate him like a friend
yesterday with friends we spent the day at the beach was cool back home he called me back saying he had something to tell me
back home i was thinking it would be impossible for me and I to be together so i tried to call him and as he wasn't here i wrote him an sms saying it wouldn't be possible between us cuz i was feeling friendship towards him and nothing else
then i talked to him on msn and saying i was sorry i asked him if we could meet each other as we used to do
and he replied " yeah we'll see each other at law school" ...i guess he doesn't want to be friend anymore and that sucks

Man you're a slut.
djwright
quote:

dosent sound like you did anything rong. are you into watersports btw?
:stongue:
keddo
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
Man you're a slut.

:stongue:

ffs stop posting theese worthless threads :whip:
Gravgon
was it obvious enough for him that you were only seeing him as a friend?

if not i can understand his disapointment
h0tsweetbabyd0l
wtf with these watersport?are u bored guys?:whip:
djwright
quote:
Originally posted by Gravgon
was it obvious enough for him that you were only seeing him as a friend?

if not i can understand his disapointment

some guys will think thay have a chance with you from the time you say hello till the time you "do something drastic to let them know otherwise" but i think most girls know this.
Ripped Bag
quote:
wtf with these watersport?are u bored guys?:whip:

I bet you don't even shave your pits
djwright
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
I bet you don't even shave your pits

i dont. :toothless
fiya
quote:

no you didn't do anything wrong. he's just saving face/pride. no doubt he still likes you, but feels embarrassed at what happened. either he'll want the friendship, or he'll want nothing to do with you. i've been in that situation before and in the end he ended up not wanting to be friends anymore, he wanted all or nothing. i haven't talked to him for years. kind of sad though, he was a good guy.

h0tsweetbabyd0l
no i only treated him like a friend and nothing more
but i realized yesterday he would maybe want more when he called to say i have something to tell u ....
but well it's shame that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore i think because he is a cool guy
Ripped Bag
quote:
no i only treated him like a friend and nothing more
but i realized yesterday he would maybe want more when he called to say i have something to tell u ....
but well it's shame that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore i think because he is a cool guy

Whats really to bad is that you're stingy with the poon
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement