return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
View this Thread in Original format
WillyWonka
Well, my movie is finally premiering this Friday and I can't wait to see myself in the best performance ever. Just wanted to remind everyone to go see it and help me crush "Fantastic Four" and "War of the Worlds" at the box office.;)

http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/
Ang ' ela_ie
:wtf:
Akridrot
Aiwendil
You know who looks like the new Willy Wonka? That dude from the Black Eyed Peas...Baboon or Taboon or something. Except he has longer hair and wears a little more bling than Willy.
narcism
it was my fav movie as a kid
lets see that the newer version which apparently isnt like the original is any good, usually remakes arent :(
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by WillyWonka
Well, my movie is finally premiering this Friday and I can't wait to see myself in the best performance ever. Just wanted to remind everyone to go see it and help me crush "Fantastic Four" and "War of the Worlds" at the box office.;)

http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/

it makes me sad to think this will be the highlight of your life :sadgreen:
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
its no secret that johnny depp is playing willy wonka. you approached this thread wrong.

+1

Btw, they should have cast Michael Jackson instead of Johnny Depp. Why settle for an imitation when you can have the real thing?
Googooly
what he talking about? hes movie?:conf:
hitokiri
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
Btw, they should have cast Michael Jackson instead of Johnny Depp. Why settle for an imitation when you can have the real thing?

if thats the case i guess the poster would look something like this:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
igottaknow
now thats what i'm talkin about :gsmile:
trance4life627
quote:
Originally posted by hitokiri

:haha: :wtf: :haha: :wtf: :haha:

Nell
lol
phizzle
looks like a good movie to get absolutly incredibaked for :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement