return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I hit someones Car!!! Heeelp
View this Thread in Original format
Poncho
ok so my ing stupid bitch ex parks right infront of my drive. she was illegally parked infront of a firehydrant.

i backed out of my drive way and hit her car. very little damage but she wants me to give her my insurance information. im like that u were illegally parked and shouldn't have been there.

what should i do.
Sunsnail
call the police?
Floorfiller
well i hate to say it, but was there a ticket issued? because if there is no ticket issued at an car accident technically your insurance company doesn't have to pay...
jonSun
um, it doesnt matter if she was illegally parked.

Ive gotten in lots of accidents. Totalled 2 motorcycles & 1 car. I also ran into a Bentley last year. happens, thats why you got insurance.
Poncho
ya but she was obviously infront of a hydrant its the only place it could have been. she was there and she knows it and admits it.

who do u thinks in the wrong

i back out knowing there is no car there because its illegal to be there. her car was there.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Poncho
ya but she was obviously infront of a hydrant its the only place it could have been. she was there and she knows it.

who do u thinks in the wrong

So your saying if a car is parked in front of a hydrant, its ok to hit them?
Danny Ocean
well...is she hot?
Floorfiller
how much is the damage to the car? find out what its going to cost to fix...
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
well...is she hot?

Ya, if she asks for your insurance, say "here's my instead".
Poncho
technically ya. if ur parked infront of a hydrant and theres a fire or something they'll knock ur car right out of the way because its not supposed to be there.

Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Ya, if she asks for your insurance, say "here's my instead".

insure on this for a while :stongue: :p
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Poncho
technically ya. if ur parked infront of a hydrant and theres a fire or something they'll knock ur car right out of the way because its not supposed to be there.

Yes correct "if theres a fire". But were you rushing to put outa fire, or driving away from one?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement