return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
I got a new car!
View this Thread in Original format
dj_mdma
WEll after a good 18 months of pining for a decent car since i first got taken for a drive in an Nissan RS13 200SX (180 or 240SX for you weird non european people :p)

i've finally got one! YAY!

here is a pic of it before i bought it, all nice and shiny at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza 2005.

I have got some up to date pictures of it, but my wirelss connection is playing up, so can't transfer them to my main compuer. And also, my sexay friend sara isn't here so tomorrow i will take pics of her and teh car ;)

Car's tech spec is as follows:

# Apex'i AVC-R @ 1 bar
# Apex'i Induction Kit
# Blitz FATT D1 Limited Edition TT
# Bren main de-catting pipe
# Brembo 10 Groove Discs all round
# Clear Front + Side Indicators
# Cusco AS Rear Strut Brace
# Cusco MZ 2 way LSD
# Cusco OS Front Strut Brace
# Cusco Rear Adjustable Upper Arms
# Dano Frontpipe
# Defi Boost
# Defi Controller II
# Defi EGT
# Defi Water Temp
# Denso IK24 Sparkies
# Exedy Paddle clutch
# Exedy Lightened flywheel
# Ferrodo DS2500 front pads
# GReddy Twin A Pillar Pod
# Hybrid Front Mounted Intercooler
# Mintex rear pads
# Racing Battery
# SARD R2D2 Dump Valve (currently unplumbed)
# SRBPower Cat-back Exhaust
# Stripped interior. Corbeau drivers bucket, S13 passenger seat.
# Tein Flex lowered about 70mm
# Version Select Type 1 bodykit with kouki indicators
# Walbro Fuel Pump
# Various drift alloys.

Running 270 bhp at the wheels according to this dyno printout from Thor Racing...gives a 0-60 in about 5 seconds. :D
bananas
nice sir, congrats
nchs09
bad ass. 270 @ the wheel is not a bad number. with that much u should have fun feeling the turbos kick in...

they say lag sucks. but lagis the bomb! u feel the power all come in and BHAM!
dj_mdma
Lag is such an overrated word, its not as if this car is crawling from 1-4000 revs lol!

But when i put the foot down, you feel the torque , and then the turbo kicks in and then there's even MORE torque and its like "ArGHHHHHHHH"

:D
XoxidE
*sniff sniff*

does anybody else smell rice?
:toothless
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
Lag is such an overrated word, its not as if this car is crawling from 1-4000 revs lol!

But when i put the foot down, you feel the torque , and then the turbo kicks in and then there's even MORE torque and its like "ArGHHHHHHHH"

:D
turbos are the win! u gonna spend so much gas. specially with the turbos and uk gas prices!
dj_mdma
it cost me 50 pounds (thats 75 dollars!!!!!) to fill up the tank with Optimax (thats 98 Octane fuel).

The car has been mapped to only run that...it would suffer from det if it ran on 95 octance or less.
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by XoxidE
*sniff sniff*

does anybody else smell rice?
:toothless

no :toothless
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
it cost me 50 pounds (thats 75 dollars!!!!!) to fill up the tank with Optimax (thats 98 Octane fuel).

The car has been mapped to only run that...it would suffer from det if it ran on 95 octance or less.
ya u gotta run high octane or ur turbos will goto . talk to gavin about it, he loves nissans.
i think his car not sure about the yer. 1994 300zx

tis fun to ride around in. urs looks pimp. and i dont like imports that much :p get a blow off valve and u win!
dj_mdma
i already have a BOV, didn't you read the spec list? :p

Its a Sard R2D2, but its not currently plumbed in, so i don't get a "pssssscht" noise.

Instead, every time i lift off the gas, i get turbo stall noise, where the turbine rapidly decreases its revolutions, and the noise it makes its sort of like a pigeon lol!

i'll plumb it in tomorrow and see whether i like the dumps :wtf:

NiteMer
Nice one! Power to the Crackhead Alliance! I got my civic back, but my friend didn't get the ing exhaust I paid him for. Kind of hard to get a feel for the new power when the engine's that loud and I can't rev it. Bull!! :whip:
Xenocreator_PG_
, I love the 200sx! *freaken Jealous*. lucky bastard! :tongue2

I wanna get the 2001 model

Awesome series. It's a shame they stopped making the model & are doing the 'z' instead.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement