return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Deep Dish : Houston : Nov 23
View this Thread in Original format
seanc
twas the night before thankgiving...
DEEP DISH
77002.COM & DISCO PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:

NOV 23rd
@ MERIDIAN
18+

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO DEEP DISH IN HOUSTON
Inconspicuous
Oh, HELL YEAH! The day I go home for Thanksgiving break. I'm there.
racing4hoes
sounds phukin all gravy baby to me for this show

-ryan
Matthias
Without a doubt I will be there...let my bull job try to schedule me cuz I aint missin this.
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by Matthias
Without a doubt I will be there...let my bull job try to schedule me cuz I aint missin this.

matthias, you hold so much hatred for your job it cracks me up. the day you finally quit, would you video tape it for me? the security cameras usually dont have sound....
Emerald
featuring.... Thin Crust ....?? :)

i think that would be in order, dont you guys agree? :p
KaOtiK1
im debating to see them in houston or dalls what do you all think?
KaOtiK1
im debating to see them in houston or dalls what do you all think?
Inconspicuous
Both!
Matthias
quote:
Originally posted by Inconspicuous
Both!

^

regulate
is the vip gonna be the same as the perfecto tour show? and if i want a table, how do i go about reserving one and all that?
KaOtiK1
its expensive.. to reserve a table cheapest ive seem em go for is 300 average is about 500 a bottle of patron and a table for 2 at club myst in az for the pvd concert was 1500:eyes: for the oakenfold concert in SA at club antro was 300 for a bottle of patron and a table + 35.00 a piece for vip tickets... for the deep dish concert in dallas on the 28th at seven its 500 for 2 people and a bottle... so its going to be with in that range..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement