return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
If i have kids...
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
i want them to be really obnoxious and hyper. they have way more character and are more fun.

right now my boss has his twin 7 year old boys int he office like every wednesday...they are so hilarious. granted, they totally could use a fat dose of some ritalin, but oh well. i have little post-it notes on my desk that say "Poop" and "Pee" on them and they are uncontrollably giggling right now and running around.

on the other hand, this female attorney has her 9 year old (or maybe older, i dunno) in the office too and he's really dorky and well- behaved. he's just sitting on the computer being good. :wtf:

i'd rather have the hyper, obnoxious twin boys than him.

discuss.
jonSun
My daughters are gonne be hookers & my boys are gonna be rapists.
Mebot
No thanks i dont want kids
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
on the other hand, this female attorney has her 9 year old (or maybe older, i dunno) in the office too and he's really dorky and well- behaved. he's just sitting on the computer being good. :wtf:

If he's a male and on he's on the internet it can only mean one thing: pr0n.
THE_Chris
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
My daughters are gonne be hookers & my boys are gonna be rapists.

...and your grandchildren are gonna be inbred :D
Slylee
i totally didn't want any either, but i have a feeling i'll have some. i know this sounds weird, but my boss's kids have totally made me reconsider it. i was so set in my ways before like HELL NO when it came to having kids. but his boys are the funniest little heads ever. if i have any i want boys.
kr00t0n
Depends really, if your bf is as wholesome as you say he is, then his rents are too, so your kids would have wholesome grandparents too

thankfully, all we'd need to do is mention your more wicked ways of the past and they would then be freed of their shackles of mediocrity and become the devil children you so rightfully deserve :wtf:
igottaknow
well bred kids can be funny too. but i get ur take on it.
kr00t0n
Actually, I'm kinda worried that you want to have children based on their entertainment value :stongue:
Boomer187
its a hell of a lot different when they are yours and you are stuck with them all the time.

but boring kids are boring, however with obnoxious kids they don't know when to shut up. So if you have a bad day...its gonna get worse.

Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
Actually, I'm kinda worried that you want to have children based on their entertainment value :stongue:

:stongue:

my mom gave me "the mother's curse" which means i'm going to have a terror of a daughter just like me:wtf:

my bf is all about marriage and kids, which is really weird, but i dig it now. i mean at first when he told me his passion in life is to have a wife and kids to spoil, i was like :nervous: ...but i dunno, i can see myself having like 2 or 3 now. obviously not now...

i'm really good with these brats...one of them has severe ADD. i mean he literally cannot do one row of handwriting practice without stopping and talking and getting distracted with something else...so i made a whole game out of it and i said, "hey let's see how fast you can do this one line...i'm gonna count down from 20...ready? go" and he was all about it. he had his homework done in like 10 minutes. my boss was like, "how'd u do that?"

and trust me, i would be a good mom. just because i want roudy little goofballs doesn't mean i wouldn't lay the smack down. i put one of them in timeout last week and i could tell he was shocked. he's probably never been put in timeout his entire little life.
nchs09
i think they found ur coke jamie
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement